One Club so much shame

Smile

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Isn’t laid out the best which the blogger admits so it takes a bit of back and forth to get the whole picture. 

But fuck me when you get it sorted it’s unbelievable, why isn’t this woman winning a BAFTA instead of that wee snivelling cunt Daly. 

Why isn't an internet blogger winning a television award?

17 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

The BBC have a cheek with the Hatchet job they did on us yesterday, They knew about the worst predatory pedo who was emplyed by them how much have they paid in compensation to victims who were abused on thier premises.

Scum.

The paedo squad at the bbc need adding to the above blog and perhaps a line or two illustrating why they are so keen to avoid reporting on the ACTUAL facts of the paedo ring.

9 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I was thinking that myself mate. The press up here won't touch it but I reckon someone will down south

Find out who has been the lead reporter on the Bennel case and send it all to them, The tarriers have to many friends in the Scottish Government and the media.

There's separate issues here.

1. The scums proven previous and pending case involving Torbett.

2. The allegations against Rangers and how that's been handled by the club historically and now currently in the press.

3. The Press agenda in targeting us for isolated historical instances whilst ignoring multiple incidents and apparently club concealed abuse elsewhere.

I'm all for points 1 and 3 being highlighted and promoted to raise awareness and show the true depravity which others seem to have buried or attempted to do so.

I'm just a bit uncomfortable it appears in doing so it appears we're attempting to deflect from point 2 which mustn't happen.  And by that I mean the club should be smarter in what message they are giving now (and how it's given) to demonstrate our actions now and historically were exemplary (if that's the case).

I just feel yesterday's BBC article was given ammunition which deliberately shows us in poor light, which should be addressed by the club to absolutely nail we've done nothing wrong.

Its a fine balance between sticking up for our actions, and it sounding like deflationary whataboutery when talking about others wrongdoings. And I don't think we've got it right yet given how we've allowed ourselves to be positioned by the BBC despite.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There's separate issues here.

1. The scums proven previous and pending case involving Torbett.

2. The allegations against Rangers and how that's been handled by the club historically and now currently in the press.

3. The Press agenda in targeting us for isolated historical instances whilst ignoring multiple incidents and apparently club concealed abuse elsewhere.

I'm all for points 1 and 3 being highlighted and promoted to raise awareness and show the true depravity which others seem to have buried or attempted to do so.

I'm just a bit uncomfortable it appears in doing so it appears we're attempting to deflect from point 2 which mustn't happen.  And by that I mean the club should be smarter in what message they are giving now (and how it's given) to demonstrate our actions now and historically were exemplary (if that's the case).

I just feel yesterday's BBC article was given ammunition which deliberately shows us in poor light, which should be addressed by the club to absolutely nail we've done nothing wrong.

Its a fine balance between sticking up for our actions, and it sounding like deflationary whataboutery when talking about others wrongdoings. And I don't think we've got it right yet given how we've allowed ourselves to be positioned by the BBC despite.

They are only allegations against Rangers which the police have said they won’t act on so the club are correct to refuse to comment on them. Torbett and co are convicted sex offenders welcomed back into the celtic setup we chased the guy who was only accused of wrong doing yet we are the big bad wolf according to bbc. Daly has a proven agenda against our club and would not be given airtime by any normal media outlets.

22 minutes ago, Dickie said:

They are only allegations against Rangers which the police have said they won’t act on so the club are correct to refuse to comment on them. Torbett and co are convicted sex offenders welcomed back into the celtic setup we chased the guy who was only accused of wrong doing yet we are the big bad wolf according to bbc. Daly has a proven agenda against our club and would not be given airtime by any normal media outlets.

I get all that.

I just feel if recently and historically we've went to the polis each time clarify that now. If we've sacked the bastard due to allegations confirm that now. 

We could take a better position than where we are that has been reported ie deflecting onto liquidators.

We could nip this atrack in the bud by clarifying how everything we've done is by the letter.

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I get all that.

I just feel if recently and historically we've went to the polis each time clarify that now. If we've sacked the bastard due to allegations confirm that now. 

We could take a better position than where we are that has been reported ie deflecting onto liquidators.

We could nip this atrack in the bud by clarifying how everything we've done is by the letter.

We have clarified everything months ago. 

We didn’t deflect, we told the guy if he had any chance of compensation they needed to get in touch with the oldco. 

Again we have clarified everything and did everything properly. 

2 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

How are we going to get this out there this needs exposed nationally must be some news outlets in England that would run this. 

The story can be submitted to English news outlets. But it would take a huge amount of people submitting the same link before it would get even looked at IMO

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We didn’t deflect, we told the guy if he had any chance of compensation they needed to get in touch with the oldco. 

The guy has been badly advised by his lawyers and used by the media.

It must of been obvious to his lawyers (unless they've lived on another planet for the last 7 years) that any legal claim would be against the old company.

Have they have advised him differently?

Why send a letter to the new company when they know they have no legal case whatsoever against them?

17 minutes ago, five stars said:

The guy has been badly advised by his lawyers and used by the media.

It must of been obvious to his lawyers (unless they've lived on another planet for the last 7 years) that any legal claim would be against the old company.

Have they have advised him differently?

Why send a letter to the new company when they know they have no legal case whatsoever against them?

It’s a set up to make us look bad mate plain and simple. 

As you say any lawyer would know that there is no claim against the newco. Wouldn’t put it past that cunt Daly to orchestrate the whole thing. 

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We haven't clarified that in every allegation of sexual misconduct we've advised the police, as we have in this one.

We haven't clarified that the alleged abuser was sacked at the time of the initial allegation, before this one was even reported.

We haven't clarified that in no way are we passing the buck about sexual abuse onto the oldco whilst rightly confirming that this is purely a legal matter as communicated to the lawyer for any financial compensation claims.

We could easily firm up our stance and back up what we've said and done recently and historically.  Which I think we should. Especially given the reports that polis will not/ cannot confirm they received reports from us in the past.