Livingston vs Thistle

Just now, BlearyEyedBear said:

Cunt of a championship to get out of next season with the two Highland clubs, DABs, Dunfermline, Falkirk all down there.

It's a good, competitive wee league, that. 

My money's on Falkirk next year. Apparently going for their biggest ever budget to push for it.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Does anyone on here know any Partick Thistle fans?

Ive never met one in my life 

I have a cousin who is a life long Jags fan and in season 87-88 when the scum won the double I missed out on my season ticket renewal for the East Enclosure (standing) and decided to follow them with him for a season and all the boys on his supporters bus knew I was a Bear but treated me well. Had some adventures that season.

So to be honest I'm a wee bit gutted they are going down.

I do accept that in recent years their support have become increasingly sanctimonious and cuntish.

But just seen fartson backing livi via the bbcwebpage so that makes it even more of a shite result for me.

Hope it's not long til they are back. Don't know where this tune came from. I'm no womble and can't delete it using my pad. Oh well. Time for my dinner..