Livingston vs Thistle

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It would be a bit of a culture shock for Steven Gerrard taking a team to that toy town stadium, his house is bigger than that.

I think it’s a decent little stadium. Culture shock will be going to Hamilton and Thistle with their part stadiums. 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

I was on the same boat, then remembered all their newco pish in the programme and that when we played them.

To say I’m absolutely angry again would be an understatement.

I never knew this but I remember seen a you tube clip years back of the stadium announer at partick shouting out the half time scores and he called us sevco for the fans to cheer. 

not overly fussed who comes up 

2 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

I think it’s a decent little stadium. Culture shock will be going to Hamilton and Thistle with their part stadiums. 

It ok and easy access . Unlike Hamilton's abortion of a ground. Thistle has good atmosphere but I wouldn't miss going there

8 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

Almondvale is the only ground where the seats are more discoloured than our own.