Livingston vs Thistle

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Does anyone on here know any Partick Thistle fans?

Ive never met one in my life 

I've known one and briefly met another one. And I've lived in two West End flats and worked there.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It must be genuinely dreadful to end up being born in Glasgow and your da tries to make you a fucking Partick Thistle fan

Gonna be honest and admit to having a soft spot for them. Most folk in Glasgow used to have, even if they supported the OF. Not so much any more but it still lingers with me.

As for fans, I've known more Airdrie, Motherwell, Killie, Aberdeen and Morton fans despite living nowhere near those places. Thistle fans are there, but you don't seem to see them. Like some kind of shy, nocturnal forest animal.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Gonna be honest and admit to having a soft spot for them. Most folk in Glasgow used to have, even if they supported the OF. Not so much any more but it still lingers with me.

As for fans, I've known more Airdrie, Motherwell, Killie, Aberdeen and Morton fans despite living nowhere near those places. Thistle fans are there, but you don't seem to see them. Like some kind of shy, nocturnal forest animal.

I don’t see anything remotely likeable about them.

They should be relegated for their kit alone

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does anyone on here know any Partick Thistle fans?

Ive never met one in my life 

Not personally but they used to come in to this bar I worked at as a student for £1 a pint Sundays.  They were a real pain in the arse tbh.  

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t see anything remotely likeable about them.

They should be relegated for their kit alone

Just a good, inoffensive old Glasgow club that used to be local to me. They're a decent wee part of the city's heritage.

Like most clubs, some of their fans have become wanky but I don't really care enough for that to bother me.