Players you didn't/don't rate but everybody else seemed to?

49 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s still here though  

Gary Steven for me

Gary Stevens?  One of the best right backs we ever had, yes he fucked up on the pass back in the 1989 final but he was a great right back and an England regular too at the time. 

Pedro mendes. Not doubting the quality but thought he would disappear a lot. I remember at the time Barry Ferguson was getting a bit of hate after he'd came back from injury. I'd have played Ferguson every week over mendes.

Some goals and highlights though

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Gazza :p:

No I loved watching him play - most of the time. His antics off the pitch though were a lot to be desired at times. He was lovely sober though:) 

Side note: I feel like I am seeing double in BD, but different words :huh: a lot.

My thread was the original one though the rest just wanna be me :isay:

28 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Gary Stevens?  One of the best right backs we ever had, yes he fucked up on the pass back in the 1989 final but he was a great right back and an England regular too at the time. 

Top player in a great era for us (with plenty of English internationals!). Jesus, what I wouldn't give for a Gary Stevens to come in now. 

40 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I couldn’t take to him.  He was  solid enough but never really outstanding. 

Nacho Novo was a brutal footballer who I didn’t rate but I couldn’t doubt his effort and big game temprement.

Albertz, who is one of my favourite ever players, was a lazy bastard where games would pass him by then he’d pop up with a thunderbolt or smash in a penalty.

The one I will go for though is Amoruso. This will be controversial but I never rated him at all. Way too prone to errors and thought he was Beckenbauer. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Nacho Novo was a brutal footballer who I didn’t rate but I couldn’t doubt his effort and big game temprement.

Albertz, who is one of my favourite ever players, was a lazy bastard where games would pass him by then he’d pop up with a thunderbolt or smash in a penalty.

The one I will go for though is Amoruso. This will be controversial but I never rated him at all. Way too prone to errors and thought he was Beckenbauer. 

Was really young when we he played for us but I didn't really like him either.

I’m sure there’s a lot more but off the top of my head I can think of

Klos (Distribution and command of his box were non existent)

Boyd

Hutton

Bougherra 

John Fleck

Darcheville

Adam

Lee Wallace

Steven Davis

Chris Burke

Garner

Waghorn

Windass

Foderingham

13 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Funny you digging someone out for something they said ages ago but when someone does it to you about being a tramp or being infatuated with Vuckic you have a bitch fit or start PMing them

MEMBER FIGHTTT !!!