Players you didn't/don't rate but everybody else seemed to?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

naw u

It's your battle not mine. I've enough cyber enemies to fight in the Jordan Rossiter tribute thread and on my other orienteering, minecraft, subuteo, wwf, gaming and antique forums

I'm joining the subuteo forum.

Just now, Goosetav said:

I've been vouched for by Stevieo

You must be getting mixed up.

The names of the 8 are Rupert, Roy, Percy, Campbell, Toqril, Aloysius, Eugene and I call myself Mohammed. 

Just now, Goosetav said:

Stevieo Campbell

You aren't getting on even if you guess a name correctly, as they are all on holiday and have no wifi so your making it all up you've been vouched for .. don't mention it again and try to keep this thread on track now 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

You aren't getting on even if you guess a name correctly, as they are all on holiday and have no wifi so your making it all up you've been vouched for .. don't mention it again and try to keep this thread on track now 

You've been banned from it.

Kenny Miller - Thought he always missed a lot of one on one chances (spell after playing for seltic)

Steven Whittaker - When we first signed him thought he was rubbish

Kyle Bartley - Although young when he played for us, thought the big man wasn't great at basic defending.

Klos

Stevens  Bougherra Amoruso Papac

Arteta  Mendez    Tugay   Weiss

Johnston   Buffel

Some team you could get from names in this thread. :lol: Would tear it up.

For me it had to Trevor Steven ... I always remember Souness saying the people who know about football like Trevor then the Vichy mob paid all that cash for him so I guess I was in a minority of one but he always seemed like one of those players who I wouldn't be too bothered if he changed sides at half time and ran out with the opposition in the second half 

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

For me it had to Trevor Steven ... I always remember Souness saying the people who know about football like Trevor then the Vichy mob paid all that cash for him so I guess I was in a minority of one

He was fantastic before he went to Marseille. I was fucking gutted when we sold him.

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

He was fantastic before he went to Marseille. I was fucking gutted when we sold him.

It's funny how we can all see it differently ... Spackman was one I really liked but he had his detractors although I think that may have been his name sounded good when shouted with some venom awww spaaaackman! :Fod:

52 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

It's funny how we can all see it differently ... Spackman was one I really liked but he had his detractors although I think that may have been his name sounded good when shouted with some venom awww spaaaackman! :Fod:

I liked Spackman as well, I’d class him as underrated tbh. They were talking about him recently on Heart and Hand and it reminded me of him being touted for a Scotland cap!

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Dear mohammed,

I thought you were banned after the exuberance in the last game led to you jumping on the table and smashing the wee men to bits.

Yours,

Rupert

The real Rupert would never say anything like that to me

plus he's on holiday with no wifi