Flats oot the front

25 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

:angrywillie::angrywillie:   beelin

No need for council housing, if you cannot afford a house, buy a tent or a caravan. 

We aren't all fucking roma or travellers you know.

There always used to be buildings there so I don't know what your bloody problem is.

46 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They aren't council houses.

Social housing, council houses under another guise. Private companies build them, obliged to build social housing for council residents - given tax payer money for the project. A total scam, and makes me very wary of purchasing a new housing stock- don't want to pay upwards of 130k to be stuck next to a benefits supplemented single mother of 4 with screaming weans. Totally unsellable in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Social housing, council houses under another guise. Private companies build them, obliged to build social housing for council residents - given tax payer money for the project. A total scam, and makes me very wary of purchasing a new housing stock- don't want to pay upwards of 130k to be stuck next to a benefits supplemented single mother of 4 with screaming weans. Totally unsellable in my opinion.

Still, she might let you pump her

54 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Does it piss anyone else off they the cooncil are building those horrible out the front of Ibrox in turn spoiling the magnificent view as you drive down the Broomloan?

Mentioned that elsewhere a while ago and got the same shite from the same sort of apologists, but I wouldn't worry about it, they'll not last long, be a great situ for a mosque or a chapel !