Alves at the World Cup

Amato

I think if he actually gets a game we will see the real alves, because he's basically used Rangers as a training camp leading up to the World Cup, injury free and raring to go who would of thought? 

Get him moved on he'll be done after this WC anyway. 

He'll be after his last payday and we will prob get shot to America or Saudi or some other far out place who think they are getting a player.

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Can’t believe whoever runs our social media pages have even mentioned it never mind congratulating him ,why would you ??, he’s done the club up like a kipper , thousands a week , shat out 95% of the big games , not put a tackle in yet and never away from Madrid all geared to achieve tonight’s announcement, aye congratulations big man , joke ???

Because it's the ultimate shop window. Our best chance to get rid of him, maybe even get some cash in return

5 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

We wont get more than what we paid tbh even if that.  Aging CB with 1 year left on his deal who has had a shaky season. 

After much thinking we may as well keep him as back up.  I think there's still room for him to improve and show he can contribute with us when called upon. 

We didn’t pay anything for him?

39 minutes ago, Guardian said:

He's been trading on his past rep obviously., like an aging boxer. 

It was never a wise decision to sign him. 

I can completely understand why Pedro signed him. He was playing in Serie A at a higher level than Scottish football, he had masses of international experience with Portugal and was still a regular in their team, and we needed a big physical CB. 

When he signed I fully expected him to be comfortably the best defender in Scotland. I think he would have done a lot better surrounded by decent players in a season that wasn't such a clusterfuck

I don't thin he has done enough to get a game for Rangers let alone Portugal. I hope he plays well and gets a move because he is on big money for us and he's not worth the wage, brought in for big games and has been a let down in most.

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That’s no Rangers player , if your happy for a lad to be congratulated who’s ripped the cunt out you and your club all season I know who the fool is 

He is

You’d be one of those that would greet like fuck if our media team didn’t congratulate him

:lol:

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He is

You’d be one of those that would greet like fuck if our media team didn’t congratulate him

:lol:

Nah mate I wouldn’t , I just greet like fuck at imposters like him ripping the pish out the club and support