Siwel

Harry Wilson (Liverpool)

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Seems about right to me. What position is Wilson and is he any good etc?

Just now, MrMckee said:

Seems about right to me. What position is Wilson and is he any good etc?

He’s a winger was at hull city on loan last season and is really highly rated. 7 goals and 4 assists in under 1000 minutes for Hull in the second half of he season.

• Like 1

He';s meant to be excellent is he not?

Just now, Goosetav said:

He';s meant to be excellent is he not?

Aye very highly rated it seems, I assume it’ll be a loan.

Done well in a loan spell at hull. 

Would be delighted if we got him on loan. At his age id be trying for 2 seasons. Someone who can take a man on and make something happen. 

• Like 2

Would have to be for 2 seasons or else it's no use, he's a good player but at that age it's too much to ask to play for Rangers and perform immediately like he has for Hull

Would be quality though

• Like 1

Another day, another name.

9 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Done well in a loan spell at hull. 

Bet shagger shagged his bird 

• Like 1

The boy might be good but everyone we take from these big teams unders come with the same tag and none of them ever seem to work out. 

I know we need to get a blend of upcoming and experienced but I think guys from big teams unders are just a gamble. 

A general point, I know nothing about this lad.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The boy might be good but everyone we take from these big teams unders come with the same tag and none of them ever seem to work out. 

I know we need to get a blend of upcoming and experienced but I think guys from big teams unders are just a gamble. 

The last one who was even remotely a success was Weiss and tbh I can't really mind how much of a succss he was as so much shite has gone on since then.

We have had loads after that who were meant to be young stars in the making but looked dire here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

7 goals in 13 games from the wing for a poor Hull team is encouraging tbf

• Like 1

I have posted a few times on here about him, this is the Liverpool player who should be our number one loan target, he would tear it up in the SPL. Someone posted above about getting him for 2 years, there is no chance of that, he is very highly rated at Liverpool and is going to be given his chance in pre-season to stake his place for a first team squad place, if he isn't able to do that just yet then he will be available on loan.

• Like 1

For every Dalcio there's a Weiss. If he's so highly rated, sure, why not.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We haven’t had any on loan recently that I can think of who have had successful loan spells beforehand tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

We haven’t had any on loan recently that I can think of who have had successful loan spells beforehand tho.

Toral

4 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

I have posted a few times on here about him, this is the Liverpool player who should be our number one loan target, he would tear it up in the SPL. Someone posted above about getting him for 2 years, there is no chance of that, he is very highly rated at Liverpool and is going to be given his chance in pre-season to stake his place for a first team squad place, if he isn't able to do that just yet then he will be available on loan.

No chance he’s getting in their squad with fekir signing

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Toral

Oh aye, he was brilliant 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Oh aye, he was brilliant 

Sure he won POTY at Birmingham so it's a successful loan period before us.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Sure he won POTY at Birmingham so it's a successful loan period before us.

I know, he was a very good player for us in the transitions.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

7 goals in 13 games from the wing for a poor Hull team is encouraging tbf

It is encouraging but Dodoo had about 5 goals in 6 games for Leicester didn't he? 

It's just a general observation anyway and not slate on this kid but I just think we need to do a bit more tired and tested route overall.

In all fairness though we have had cunts who thought getting Dalcio and Nemane in, despite having nothing to show for their careers was a good idea

Previously had folk in charge who couldn't spot Andy Robertson or any young player

If we go from signing development players who didn't even shine at that level to focusing on scouting Wilson/Solanke types with a decent profile and give you a reason to think there's a player in there that can be used as rotation then I'm all for it

You'll always get the odd one like Dodoo or Toral (he was 22 so by that age should have been automatically good enough) that ends up being shocking but that's outwith our control and worth the risk

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I know, he was a very good player for us in the transitions.

You will not be getting a bite out of me