Siwel

Harry Wilson (Liverpool)

Can only see reports with no sources that Derby have “come up with the best offer”.

Only because I hope we do sign him as I think he’d be a great option for us I’m waiting until something a little more concrete is announced.

Where’s this been confirmed that he’s away to derby?

Think they want to keep him down south, probably feel he will benefit more from a loan move down there than up here 

On 15/07/2018 at 02:01, LoyalRanger86 said:

Think they want to keep him down south, probably feel he will benefit more from a loan move down there than up here 

Probably would to be fair. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Probably would to be fair. 

Heard he's going to stoke, don't know if it's true though 

That's the end of this one

3 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

That's the end of this one

Aw shite 😑Feels like a bit of a kick in the baws, especially if we've been outbid for a loan. Hopefully the back-up options are as good or better.

3 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

Aw shite 😑Feels like a bit of a kick in the baws, especially if we've been outbid for a loan. Hopefully the back-up options are as good or better.

It could be that while Liverpool want to help out Gerrard it’s not going to be for their best young talent since they see the championship as a better quality of football.

Still think dealing with the publicity, pressure and expectations that come from playing for us to get him prepared for first team action for Liverpool, would have been of more benefit to Wilson.

10 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

It could be that while Liverpool want to help out Gerrard it’s not going to be for their best young talent since they see the championship as a better quality of football.

Still think dealing with the publicity, pressure and expectations that come from playing for us to get him prepared for first team action for Liverpool, would have been of more benefit to Wilson.

Aye but I wanted him to come here cos I heard he's good off a guy on here

I thought one of the ITK guys, might have been Esk, said we weren't actually interested in him.