Siwel

Harry Wilson (Liverpool)

Wilson''s different gravy!

Would be an absolutely outstanding piece of business.

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Think that's more a case of us being fucking shite at spotting decent loan players than there not being quite a decent amount of good ones out there tbh

And i dont see any evidence of us getting any better at it with this current structure.

This season' loans have been very meh 

• Like 1

Just now, The Godfather said:

And i dont see any evidence of us getting any better at it with this current structure.

Only loan you could argue even contributed was Murphy and that's debatable 

Martin was like konterman on Prozac :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

They've all been shite with the exception of Murphy. We shouldn't be signing Cummings either as he's not good enough.

At least it's loans from a top 6 PL team rather than from pishy mid-table championship teams that we've had for the past couple of seasons

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thought Martin was going to be a good signing. Lost count of the amount of goals he cost us. 

• Like 1

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Thought Martin was going to be a good signing. Lost count of the amount of goals he cost us. 

Same mate he was howling 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Martin reminded me of the bad days Cribari...not that there were too many good days of that big Brazilian.

I didn't thjnk he would be great but thought he would be a decent standard given where he has played...wasvery wrong 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

At least it's loans from a top 6 PL team rather than from pishy mid-table championship teams that we've had for the past couple of seasons

Hmmm I remember we signed Phil Bardsley and Lee Martin from the champions of England....

• Like 1

Hmmm I remember we signed Phil Bardsley and Lee Martin from the champions of England....

Hero.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Martin reminded me of the bad days Cribari...not that there were too many good days of that big Brazilian.

I didn't thjnk he would be great but thought he would be a decent standard given where he has played...wasvery wrong 

Me and iain were talking about the day against utd semi final and I bit your penis :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Me and iain were talking about the day against utd semi final and I bit your penis :lol:

That wasn't even the most fucked up situation of that day.

Like a weekend at Bernies all squeezed into 12 hours of chaos 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That wasn't even the most fucked up situation of that day.

Like a weekend at Bernies all squeezed into 12 hours of chaos 

We also spoke about wummin and disabled child

Trying to tell you to hold it together :lol:

What a boy 

Never heard of the lad, watched the video of him, looks fairly decent.

Issue i have is what are we doing with our youngsters, I've said it before we need to be promoting at least two a season into the senior squad to see if they have the ability to step up.

3 hours ago, harry handsome said:

Never heard of the lad, watched the video of him, looks fairly decent.

Issue i have is what are we doing with our youngsters, I've said it before we need to be promoting at least two a season into the senior squad to see if they have the ability to step up.

Last season McCrorie, Barjonas and Hardie (first 6months) were all involved with the first team.

season before Bates and Beerman became first team regulars.

Sounds like we’re doing exactly that tbh.

2 hours ago, JentleJames said:

Last season McCrorie, Barjonas and Hardie (first 6months) were all involved with the first team.

season before Bates and Beerman became first team regulars.

Sounds like we’re doing exactly that tbh.

Should have been more specific, i believe they should be put in for the season - not in and out as and when.

It gives them time to grow in to the squad and feel comfortable.

2 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

Should have been more specific, i believe they should be put in for the season - not in and out as and when.

It gives them time to grow in to the squad and feel comfortable.

They need to be good enough first though - Hardie has never looked first team ready and Barjonas looks one of the least talented midfielders I’ve seen as the club irrespective of his age on a par with Robbie Crawford or something 

it’s great saying play youths but they need to be A) good enough and B) ready 

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They need to be good enough first though - Hardie has never looked first team ready and Barjonas looks one of the least talented midfielders I’ve seen as the club irrespective of his age on a par with Robbie Crawford or something 

Agreed, it would be an obvious prerequisite.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Other than McCrorie none of the boys who’ve played for first time over the past couple of years are good enough. 

Got to hope we’ll see the benefit from the changes to the U20’s set up this season over the next season or so. By all accounts there’s been some good performances from this lot. Hopefully at least a couple can make the step up permanently. 

2 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Other than McCrorie none of the boys who’ve played for first time over the past couple of years are good enough. 

Got to hope we’ll see the benefit from the changes to the U20’s set up this season over the next season or so. By all accounts there’s been some good performances from this lot. Hopefully at least a couple can make the step up permanently. 

I agree. 

I'm watching this Hong Kong tournament and the boys are punching here .. they are battling but technically they don't look on a par with the teams they are beating ... Barjonas looks an awful footballer even at this level. There's a few that look good at that level and they are getting some brilliant results but it's rare it translates into first team quality ... I don't know why, it's the age-old dillemma how to condition them to the step up ... if anyone had a successful, fool-proof way of doing it they'd be the head of youth for whatever club wants to pay them the most millions every year.

• Like 3

This guy any good @Bears&Reds?

ive only seen you tube video and looks good but then again so did Pena,Herrera etc