Scotland’s (STV’s) flagship football programme: Peter and Roughie’s football show

First time I’ve been unfortunate enough to catch this show. Are we just incapable of producing a decent football programme looking at the Scottish game north of the border. Crying out for a credible, inclusive well presented show. BBC are a joke with their current employees and their self imposed ban of Ibrox, and even with Barry as the ‘token’ presenter on STV, Peter and Roughie just aint cutting it...

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Only decent programme on STV2 is repeats of Taggart.

Not for much longer it's no, Fucking shutting it down after less than a year I think, Never actually watched it myself as I thought the actual channel would be full of pro snp propaganda so gave it a swerve, Looks like nearly every other fucker did as well ??

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not for much longer it's no, Fucking shutting it down after less than a year I think, Never actually watched it myself as I thought the actual channel would be full of pro snp propaganda so gave it a swerve, Looks like nearly every other fucker did as well ??

And a Orish soap  :britney:

40 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Only decent programme on STV2 is repeats of Taggart.

I’d watch it, but they don’t even show the 80s adverts. It was the adds that were the best part of that hour, ha

No I liked Taggart, especially when yer man McPherson was doing it, obviously. 

What the fuck happened to him, not seen him for years.

I can’t bring myself to watch that mince but I left the TV in work on in between the 2 corries then when I came back in to watch the second one that show was still on

i did give a chuckle though when Peter Martin asked Barry Ferguson where he’s watching the cup final and he said he’s busy 

19 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Excellent news if true 

Hate that rude bastard Rough 

20 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

The youngish burd on STV2 seems to present everything on the channel no matter what it is

Well she's prettier than the other things on it so they're trying to lure you in. Unfortunately It's all just amateurish shite.