Mock up strip looks good though

RAFREG

I’m never one for the mock up’s but I’d lay out £50 for that no problem 

I feel the club miss out on so many tricks not doing something like that once in a while 

not every year or it would become meh but every now and again would be good 

13 minutes ago, Sket said:

That’s a belter. Can see all the wee virgins getting raging about it already and it’s no even real.

It's all the wee virgins that make the mock up strips, same ones that link us to every name under the sun during the summer.

I'd rather we had the Union Jack at the cuffs, and were more subtle, rather than looking like a Olympics training shirt

We play in blue, we don't need the flag on the strip to remind us of who we are and what most of us stand for, but hey if you want to make yourself a target for every taig and rhepublican and Britain hater you go right ahead and wear something like that.

7 minutes ago, PSL said:

Looks shit. Seriously looks like something u might find for €7 in magaluf

3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

We play in blue, we don't need the flag on the strip to remind us of who we are and what most of us stand for, but hey if you want to make yourself a target for every taig and rhepublican and Britain hater you go right ahead and wear something like that.

Lolwut

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Why would you worry what they think?

Just now, Sket said:

Lolwut

We've already got kids getting bottles chucked at them by the taigs, do you think giving them the added relish of seeing a Rangers fan's blood staining a white strip with our flag won't encourage more of them?

And lolwut? More like fuckwit. I'd say use your brains but the longer I'm on the site the more I'm realising that far too many of us seem to be incapable of that.