Mock up strip looks good though

RAFREG

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

We've already got kids getting bottles chucked at them by the taigs, do you think giving them the added relish of seeing a Rangers fan's blood staining a white strip with our flag won't encourage more of them?

And lolwut? More like fuckwit. I'd say use your brains but the longer I'm on the site the more I'm realising that far too many of us seem to be incapable of that.

Very weird.

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You could stick a tiny Union Jack in a jobby and a selection of folk would give you 40 quid for said staunchturd.

Looks a bit cheap to me.

:lol:

Spot on. Folk are so desperate to prove how staunch they are it’s pathetic.

Can we not just get 3x classically styled strips, in our traditional colours and be happy? Nah, we need it plastered with tacky flags and gimmicks. Such a wee boys mentality man. 

14 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Can we not just get 3x classically styled strips, in our traditional colours and be happy? Nah, we need it plastered with tacky flags and gimmicks. Such a wee boys mentality man. 

Or maybe they just like the top...?

I like the flag is decent, its a much needed publicly supported flag in a time of ramped up anti british agenda through papers, social media, and education in scotland. Get it in their faces and remind the cunts that this is Britain.

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I feel in equal measure we have this section in the support that like to prove too often that they aren’t “staunch”, when literally no cunt gives a fuck