Mock up strip looks good though

RAFREG

Don't care much for mock up tops but id like to see is with a Union Jack home kit, an Orange away kit and a white 3rd kit with a fucking big red hand on it. 

Also a goalkeepers kit like jorge Campos in Mexico 94 so any mincers don't feel left out. 

2 hours ago, KirkBroadband said:

Some greeting faced bastards in here ffs. Somebody makes a mock up strip and some folk get mock offended by it. Remind you of a certain type?

I don't think it's offending people, mock or otherwise, I think it's just that this top looks pretty tacky.

56 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Don't care much for mock up tops but id like to see is with a Union Jack home kit, an Orange away kit and a white 3rd kit with a fucking big red hand on it. 

Also a goalkeepers kit like jorge Campos in Mexico 94 so any mincers don't feel left out. 

Watch out in case someone mistakes you for a bigot.

26 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Watch out in case someone mistakes you for a bigot.

You mean bigot as in "someone having strongly held personal beliefs?"

Although in the Scottish media bigot would appear to mean "a durty H**, a product, wan ae them that call us puir wee cafflics paedos 'n'at". Because let's be honest only one group in Scotland can possibly be bigoted, can't they?

41 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I don't think it's offending people, mock or otherwise, I think it's just that this top looks pretty tacky.

Post a mockup on here and some folk act as if you've just shat down their throat, which is ironic given how much shit they spew on a regular basis, heh. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

The people who are acting offended are the ones calling other people offended.

Exactly. Cunts getting their panties in a bunch over a difference of opinion. Some folk like Union Jack’s on everything, fine. I find it embarrassing, also fine 

On 2018-05-19 at 00:59, big blue Fin said:

We play in blue, we don't need the flag on the strip to remind us of who we are and what most of us stand for, but hey if you want to make yourself a target for every taig and rhepublican and Britain hater you go right ahead and wear something like that.

I'm a Rangers supporter, already a target for the cunts you listed and I give not 1 fuck. 

10 hours ago, johanhentze said:

People calling Hummel "tacky"... where I come from, all the hot birds are wearing Hummel gear. Looks fucking great on them ;)

Terrible contribution.