Congratulations To Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell, St Mirren et al...........

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why did many of our fans want it? Christ knows. It was a fucking mental idea at the time that I still don’t understand now six years later

I can't remember TBH but was it not something to do with having to give up titles, outwith the 5WA, I'm probably wrong but that seems to be rattling around in the back of my mind?

10 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I can't remember TBH but was it not something to do with having to give up titles, outwith the 5WA, I'm probably wrong but that seems to be rattling around in the back of my mind?

For me it was tit for tat. A lot of the other clubs supporters wanted us voted out the league. 

A lot of our supporters felt going to the 3rd division would screw them over and they would struggle without us. 

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

For allowing celtic to achieve a stranglehold on Scottish football and preventing you all achieving any success at all. It really was just about the Rangers you short sighted cunts. Payback time.

You poor deluded bastards, did you not realise there was no gain for you at all when you voted the greatest Sottish football team out of the top league and killed all competition in the process ?

Yes Karma is a bitch and I'm sure you you are suffering from it, but the difference between Us and You is we kept our integrity and our fan base, whilst you like the cellic lost yours and the last few years of Scottish football have been meaningless, also reflected by the total lack of success outwith Scotland at club and national level.. 

And you know what ? It's our turn now. Time to sit back and watch us achieve in a few seasons what you failed to do in 7 years. 

We are back. You failed to destroy us, our revenge will be sweet.

If I had a hat on right now, I'd take it the fuck off. Well said brother.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

For me it was tit for tat. A lot of the other clubs supporters wanted us voted out the league. 

A lot of our supporters felt going to the 3rd division would screw them over and they would struggle without us. 

Wasn't it also that the Scottish league teams weren't going to allow us to just drop into the 1st division and the only way we could join was to start at the bottom, it was the SPL who wanted our titles?

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We did as well sadly 

I posted a long thing on here about why it was mental at the time and it was largely rounded on. I've never for a second agreed that going down was in our interests and by our fans actively calling for it we made the decision for them. Had we actually pushed back against it all fuck knows where this would have all ended up - but it was a fight we should've picked more than ANY over the last six years

19 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

That was always a bit of an assumption made by folk based on very little iirc

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Did he fuck the cunts a pedo

@fanaticCR  only annoyed cause my spelling's better than his. 

What does the CR in your username stand for ?

Does it mean you are a backward RC ?

Can't believe you have 16000+ posts and you are coming out with that shite. :megaanguish:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That was always a bit of an assumption made by folk based on very little iirc

The boardroom was so fucked up at that point though that no one was willing to fight our corner, the only one willing to was Ally, they were all in it to line their own pockets, and eventually Ally done the same.

5 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Wasn't it also that the Scottish league teams weren't going to allow us to just drop into the 1st division and the only way we could join was to start at the bottom, it was the SPL who wanted our titles?

Yeah the SPL wanted us in the 1st division but the other teams said no. 

SPL did want leagues stripped as part of transferring our license over so we could play 3rd division and not have to reapply for entry. 

As Tannerall said - were they really that blinded with their hate for the most successful team in the world, that they actually couldn't see the big picture?? Get rid of Rangers & you wee diddy clubs will have more chance to win stuff right??

Eh...no. All it actually means is you all get a chance at gloating at the BIG team that's been pumping you all for the last 140 odd years, whilst the other big team that's actually been pumping you all too has a straight run at title after fucking title & champions league money. I'm actually surprised it's not been a Quadruple Treble btw. 

They all thought we'd walk away.

They all thought we'd wither & die.

They all assumed that we wouldn't be back.

What they didn't bank on was the words that bind this club & support together.

Loyalty, Integrity & Strength.

We. Are. Back.

& they fucking know it.

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

For allowing celtic to achieve a stranglehold on Scottish football and preventing you all achieving any success at all. It really was just about the Rangers you short sighted cunts. Payback time.

You poor deluded bastards, did you not realise there was no gain for you at all when you voted the greatest Sottish football team out of the top league and killed all competition in the process ?

Yes Karma is a bitch and I'm sure you you are suffering from it, but the difference between Us and You is we kept our integrity and our fan base, whilst you like the cellic lost yours and the last few years of Scottish football have been meaningless, also reflected by the total lack of success outwith Scotland at club and national level.. 

And you know what ? It's our turn now. Time to sit back and watch us achieve in a few seasons what you failed to do in 7 years. 

We are back. You failed to destroy us, our revenge will be sweet.

Since we first went into admin:

Kilmarnock won the League Cup (first trophy in 15yrs)

Hearts won the Scottish Cup

St Mirren won the League Cup (first trophy in 25yrs)

Aberdeen won the League Cup (first trophy in 19yrs)

St Johnstone won their first ever Scottish Cup

ICT won their first ever Scottish Cup (& major honour)

Ross County won their first ever major honour

hibs won the Scottish for first time in 114 year

As much as I'd like to agree with you in believing these clubs will be regretting their decision, chances are they  won't and many of those clubs have been rewarded for it.

I agree with you one and all in a couple of the old firm games if we had taken our chances and defended better we could have  beaten them. And we probably had the worst most gutless players I have seen in a blue jersey for many a year. Hopefully once the manager addresses the defence and brings in strikers that will take their chances we will at last get some joy against the dirty tarrier pedo bastards.

They actually thought more people would turn up at their grounds to watch them play and that we would desert Rangers when we went into Div 3. They were wrong on both counts because they were blinded by hate, to the reality of how real people would react. And, they are still blinded by hate and have imagined outcomes based on nothing but their own hateful wishful thinking.

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why did many of our fans want it? Christ knows. It was a fucking mental idea at the time that I still don’t understand now six years later

Correct me if I’m wrong but was the plan for us to have 5 titles stripped had we been fast tracked into the first division? 

How else did the clueless cunts really see it working out?

Since we went down, hearts, hibs and Dundee Utd all had a wee trip to the championship (thankfully Dundee Utd are still there :lol:) and Aberdeen managed to finish a close 2nd one time to the fucking worst celtic team in my living memory.

Fucking great success :confused:

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

I posted a long thing on here about why it was mental at the time and it was largely rounded on. I've never for a second agreed that going down was in our interests and by our fans actively calling for it we made the decision for them. Had we actually pushed back against it all fuck knows where this would have all ended up - but it was a fight we should've picked more than ANY over the last six years

If people look back at the posts I also said it was crazy and more or less handing them 9 or 10.

Most thought we had to take our medicine even when at that point the legal battle regarding the EBTs was in its infancy.

Crazy stuff by us but it’s been a perfect storm for the pedos with all the arseholes who’ve been running us since then.

26 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but was the plan for us to have 5 titles stripped had we been fast tracked into the first division? 

I don’t know but I’m sure we could have argued to keep the titles as well as been demoted out of the spl if they really wanted it but unfortunately liewell and the rest of the haters were in the decision making positions and all wanted us dead and buried.