BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Doing all they can to shut down certain other parades, but sanction this fucking nonsense. 

The fuckers know they can get away with just  about anything they want now 

Is there any bear out there that thinks if we has did this .We would have been allowed to have open bus around streets of Glasgow?

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Is there any bear out there that thinks if we has did this .We would have been allowed to have open bus around streets of Glasgow?

No chance. If this had been our back to back treble there would have been nothing like this bus route given the go ahead. I’m sure of it

Just now, bluebovril said:

We will stop 8 in a row mate and I canny fuckin wait for these fuckin bastard ,trampy green and gray  taps to disappear from our view when going to the shops like snow aff a dyke 

as for the media we’ll see how they react to us wiping the smile aff there fuckin glaiket pizza dual for a coupon 

I hope you're right bro 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye ya fucking roaster.

We had the BBC hounding for Alex rae to get a ban for a tackle v cska and these cunts are getting a bus parade.

Chase yersel

:lol:

What's the comparisson there? The BBC are biased and corrupt but so fuck if they are showing a bus with the scum on it .... unless they are laying on the bus

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would like to think that when we win a bit of major silverware, SC or League then we will be allowed to sanction a parade down the PRW. Surely GCC would have no problems with it, it's only fair after such a long time without a major trophy? Currently I am writing this on my 4th can, suffering from mild sunstroke in the garden all afternoon.

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I would like to think that when we win a bit of major silverware, SC or League then we will be allowed to sanction a parade down the PRW. Surely GCC would have no problems with it, it's only fair after such a long time without a major trophy? Currently I am writing this on my 4th can, suffering from mild sunstroke in the garden all afternoon.

totally agree. I'd like to see this parade incorporate a full Orange march and the burning of an effigy Scott Brown.

[been on the Pims since noon for the royals so also a bit pished]

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

When that day comes PRW will be like Manchester all over again. It wont be big enough.