BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

11 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Wee story here so guy at work a (wan a thaim) says to me u watching the cup final tomorrow and I said no way I wouldn’t open the blinds if they were playing out the back door n he was laughing n started talking about cants that go on his supporters bus he was saying that he stays round the corner from the catholic school but he sent his 2 kids to the non denominational and when some of the scummy cunts on his bus have had a few drinks they say to him wit ye dain sendin yir wains there and is that no a proddy school etc and says he’s actually had rip roaring rows way cunts that are 30/40/50/60 year old about it. Scumbags no matter the age of them. He was also saying that when his boys are at the football with him the boys hardly celebrate even when playing us when they score because they say that they don’t remember Rangers beating them apart from the penalties and he said to his boys that it goes in cycles and said we are due to start beating them but his oldest boy says no chance as we don’t have the players. He said that he’s spoke to some of them at the piggery and the “sensible ones” are honestly para about the players that we might be able to sign because of Stevie G and some admitted that if Stevie G gets enough money  then it has the potential to a sensational appointment. The other thing he mentioned was that he has heard some of the tramps saying that if Gerrard starts to look like he’s giving a challenge then Brenda will look to get back down south.

I realise that most of u won’t be interested in what he was saying but thought I would share it with u anyway. 

Does anyone think that they are secretly shittin themselves about Stevie G?? 

Btw he’s had a ST for that place for about 25 year so he definitely goes home and away but seemed to want to engage in conversation about it 

Cool story bro. 

It's okay they can jump on what they damn well please Did  the police officer report it? unless you seen it they said they are taking no action ? I urge every bear to call police Scotland and kick up fuck  regarding this because as I told the cunt the effigies that never happen either?  Complain in our thousands and force them to,finally take action instead of just moaning on here 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I thought it was always accepted that neither side would ever be able to have an open top bus parade. Until yesterday.

This was my understanding of it 

Once 55 arrives, we should insist on one 

let’s see if they grant it 

10 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

This was my understanding of it 

Once 55 arrives, we should insist on one 

let’s see if they grant it 

I would have thought ,we've had bigger landmarks 

First to 50 World record Championships 

This City is corrupt from top to bottom

Not that many bears or our club have given a fuck 

56 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

He was clearly ripping the pish out of you. 

There is some of them you can have a level headed conversation with, few and far between I grant you but there is nothing in that story that says he wasn't being genuine and everything he said was fair enough.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Were Rangers knocked back from doing an open bus if we had won the Europa cup in 2009? 

Is this factual 

I can't remember 

We had one planned but cancelled it to pay respects to Tommy Burns.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

anyone who pays their TV licence is a complete spastic 

I try to avoid donating money to paedophile rings, that’s why I don’t support celtic, don’t go to Catholic Church and filled out the wee online form to say I only use my tv for the Xbox :lol:

17 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

BBC will go on strike during the Torbett trial.

The child abuse scandals and trials should be used to bring them down.I'm worried we will just lie down and give them a free pass on it.

If it was us they'd be taking out adverts in papers and have banners, stunts and allsorts to get journos on it to put pressure on the SFA to act. They'd change their rules and then hit us with everything they can think of.

We need to do the same.

8 minutes ago, Guardian said:

The child abuse scandals and trials should be used to bring them down.I'm worried we will just lie down and give them a free pass on it.

If it was us they'd be taking out adverts in papers and have banners, stunts and allsorts to get journos on it to put pressure on the SFA to act. They'd change their rules and then hit us with everything they can think of.

We need to do the same.

see above post

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am strongly one of the 20% now. We have to do something about it. 

Or club has to take a lead mate

Listen to the fans that care  . Until this happens , nothing will change IMO

Rangers fans don't do protesting . We just end up going round in circles arguing the toss with that one  . It breaks your heart

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Or club has to take a lead mate

Listen to the fans that care  . Until this happens , nothing will change IMO

Rangers fans don't do protesting . We just end up going round in circles arguing the toss with that one  . It breaks your heart

What has happened to our once great club.

I can just about take the pish we are putting up with on the pitch but  what is happening of it is a shambles. Our club should never have let the standards slip to this extent.