BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

There is some of them you can have a level headed conversation with, few and far between I grant you but there is nothing in that story that says he wasn't being genuine and everything he said was fair enough.

Mate 100% as u say there is some (not many) that u can have a normal conversation with. The guy is 40 and says being a young boy in the Souness revolution on through 9 in a row he used to come out games saying to himself when are we ever going to beat Rangers etc and was telling me that’s why he’s trying to get his lad to enjoy the good times while they are here because the times could be changing with Stevie G. 

On 19/05/2018 at 17:46, Rfc52 said:

Blow up their ground lol 

What do you mean lol?

Give me the fucking C4 and I'd gladly do it myself, can't be that hard can it? The taigs and the pork sausage avoiders manage it.

Hello police scotland I'm just joking.

The BBC have covered the story of Jim mcafferty pleading guilty to 7 charges of child abuse. It mentions celtic but features Hibs prominently. Unlike the "David" story from last week. 

It's in the NI section. Obviously no mention in the Scottish bits. 

The sweeping continues. 

Can you imagine how much coverage this would get if he was at Rangers. 

54 minutes ago, Guardian said:

The BBC have covered the story of Jim mcafferty pleading guilty to 7 charges of child abuse. It mentions celtic but features Hibs prominently. Unlike the "David" story from last week. 

It's in the NI section. Obviously no mention in the Scottish bits. 

The sweeping continues. 

Can you imagine how much coverage this would get if he was at Rangers. 

the rag are running this story front and center which surprised me with there well known scum allegiance.

Headline - Pervert ex-celtic youth coach Jim McCafferty pleads guilty to eight counts of child sex abuse

With all the crap we took last week. Let's see if the BBC do a similar hatchet job.

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:49, KingKai said:

When we win 55 there better be a big party in George Square! Glasgow will never have seen anything like it!

It should be organised and make sure it's outside the Council buildings . And fuck them all

On 20/05/2018 at 12:04, With Heart and Hand said:

did we not cancel it after Tommy Burns snuffed it?

Why would we do that? He was fuck all to do with Rangers, if we won in Manchester our club deservered an open bus tour but was never gonna happen with our council 

34 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why would we do that? He was fuck all to do with Rangers, if we won in Manchester our club deservered an open bus tour but was never gonna happen with our council 

i think the open bus tour was planned and approved, wed even planned to do it if we lost in Manchester then decided not to after Burns died

edit - found an article, it was planned and approved.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/Rangers-plan-bus-parade-1-1433103/amp

we cancelled when Burns died

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Who approved it? As I never knew anyone approved anything

Dont know as theres not a lot of info online anymore but the Club definitely planned to do it from Springfield Quay to Ibrox

found an other article saying the plan was scrapped after Burns passing

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/scotland/2300583/Tributes-pour-in-for-Tommy-Burns.html

48 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Have it in Geroge square or should I say Mandela square? ?

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It would be perfect unofficially 

A right gifuy to the whole City 

Aye fuck George Sq and fuck Glasgow thr entire country will be red white and blue when we lift our 55th title

On 5/19/2018 at 17:59, eejay the dj said:

I don't .Not for 3 years 

I've had 310 letters of impending investigation and not one chap on my door 

There is no way I'm giving these corrupt fuckers funding 

I've never paid it in my life and I never will.  I've only ever had hassle off them at my current address as apparently there's a high level of 'non-compliance' in the area.   Had the door chapped once and a card through the door.    Now I just don't answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone, problem solved.    I'm fucked if I'm paying a penny for that partisan drivel.

3 hours ago, miracle said:

I've never paid it in my life and I never will.  I've only ever had hassle off them at my current address as apparently there's a high level of 'non-compliance' in the area.   Had the door chapped once and a card through the door.    Now I just don't answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone, problem solved.    I'm fucked if I'm paying a penny for that partisan drivel.

Good for you mate ?

I'm the exact same .Hate the bastards for many reason