BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

22 hours ago, miracle said:

I've never paid it in my life and I never will.  I've only ever had hassle off them at my current address as apparently there's a high level of 'non-compliance' in the area.   Had the door chapped once and a card through the door.    Now I just don't answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone, problem solved.    I'm fucked if I'm paying a penny for that partisan drivel.

They can do fuck all?

On 21/05/2018 at 10:22, coopsleftboot said:

There will be trouble.  And it will be our fault.  Guaranteed.

You mean there will be trouble and it be blamed on us even when the cctv shows hoop clad mongos lobbing bricks and bottles at any and all Rangers fans aged 13 and under.

• 5 weeks later...

They’ve just spent ten minutes telling this sad wee shithole of a country how evil Rangers are endorsing abuse of women by signing Flanagan. Article included some American spokesbitch from Women’s Aid (or whatever) who couldn’t find Ibrox if you dropped her in Edmiston Drive going on about big bad Rangers and our responsibilities. 

Now I have my own reservations about the guy but I knew that haters like BBC Scotland would be giving it both barrels. They didn’t disappoint.

FUCK THE BBC

19 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

They’ve just spent ten minutes telling this sad wee shithole of a country how evil Rangers are endorsing abuse of women by signing Flanagan. Article included some American spokesbitch from Women’s Aid (or whatever) who couldn’t find Ibrox if you dropped her in Edmiston Drive going on about big bad Rangers and our responsibilities. 

Now I have my own reservations about the guy but I knew that haters like BBC Scotland would be giving it both barrels. They didn’t disappoint.

FUCK THE BBC

Honestly, was that on BBC Scotland radio? Fucking hell.... 

8 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Honestly, was that on BBC Scotland radio? Fucking hell.... 

Never miss a chance to put the boot in but this was completely OTT. Most people listening to that programme wouldn’t know Flanagan if they met him but, thanks to the upright and super clean BBC, now they know he’s an evil cunt signed the disciples of Satan

Lennon has done much worse  and has abused women both physically and mentally and even got his mate Parker to issue vile threats and what about the child neglect by Charlie Mulgrew??? BBC are a disgrace!

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The scum's new signing convicted of shooting a passer-by with a BB gun pellet through the window of his car before driving off.  Four-month suspended prison sentence, €6,000 fine and €2,600 in damages to the victim.

Remember the furore last week when the scum signed a convicted gunman. The interviews with the anti gun lobby and families of firearms victims.....

No me neither.

That's just top bants but

Now dedicating an hour long phone in to this FFS.

The number is 08085 929500 and I’ve already told them what I think of a peado harbouring organisation spending their morning pointing at Rangers. Please swamp them and shame them.

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The scum's new signing convicted of shooting a passer-by with a BB gun pellet through the window of his car before driving off.  Four-month suspended prison sentence, €6,000 fine and €2,600 in damages to the victim.

Remember the furore last week when the scum signed a convicted gunman. The interviews with the anti gun lobby and families of firearms victims.....

No me neither.

Seriously?

I had no idea about that. I'm not joking either or trying to get attention but I honestly had no idea they'd signed some one who did that.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Never miss a chance to put the boot in but this was completely OTT. Most people listening to that programme wouldn’t know Flanagan if they met him but, thanks to the upright and super clean BBC, now they know he’s an evil cunt signed the disciples of Satan

It's not surprising the BBC are going down this road. Any excuse to take a shot at the big bad Rangers.

This is an organization that covered up horrendous crimes and have no right to take any moral high ground. The same goes for there favorite scumbag club.