BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

8 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Know what the best thing to do about this is? Win the treble ourselves next season and have our own bus parade. 

Push the boundaries. They do and get away with it.

Whitburn to Ibrox parade.

1 hour ago, Jam_piece said:

fucking sickening what we allowed these cunts to do this year. the only blessing is they will come back down to earth with a huge bump. They actually believe they are good and wont replace too many of their overated players. that defence is abysmal. a midfield of a cunt with a down syndrome face, a cunt that looks like hes just scaled the fence at the migrant camp in Calais and that cunt broonaldo who looks back to being done again. 

Not disagreeing you with you,

but like it or not these cunts are the best in the country at the moment.

i used to ask myself would any of their players get in our team.. question is would any of our players get in theirs?

not looking good at this moment.

7 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Not disagreeing you with you,

but like it or not these cunts are the best in the country at the moment.

i used to ask myself would any of their players get in our team.. question is would any of our players get in theirs?

not looking good at this moment.

"our players" a bunch of heartless cowards. But put one of them into the filth team and they would probably flourish. its easy to look good in a winning team. They actually believe that they are world beaters. Unfortunately so do our players and some of our supporters. 

16 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

"our players" a bunch of heartless cowards. But put one of them into the filth team and they would probably flourish. its easy to look good in a winning team. They actually believe that they are world beaters. Unfortunately so do our players and some of our supporters. 

How can they possibly think that when they were losing 5,6,7 nil in Europe?

26 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

We have too many players who are terrified when playing the scum and do think there world beaters.

We need to get rid of them and bring in players ready to fight and beat them. 

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I really used to not give a fuck what they bastards done but im sick of them getting away with shit that we wouldnt.

I seen that they wur jumping on top of a police van celebrating tonight and not even arrested. I dont know anyone who would get away with it.

If we did this we would be labled a disgrace and there would be fans arrested

Wee story here so guy at work a (wan a thaim) says to me u watching the cup final tomorrow and I said no way I wouldn’t open the blinds if they were playing out the back door n he was laughing n started talking about cants that go on his supporters bus he was saying that he stays round the corner from the catholic school but he sent his 2 kids to the non denominational and when some of the scummy cunts on his bus have had a few drinks they say to him wit ye dain sendin yir wains there and is that no a proddy school etc and says he’s actually had rip roaring rows way cunts that are 30/40/50/60 year old about it. Scumbags no matter the age of them. He was also saying that when his boys are at the football with him the boys hardly celebrate even when playing us when they score because they say that they don’t remember Rangers beating them apart from the penalties and he said to his boys that it goes in cycles and said we are due to start beating them but his oldest boy says no chance as we don’t have the players. He said that he’s spoke to some of them at the piggery and the “sensible ones” are honestly para about the players that we might be able to sign because of Stevie G and some admitted that if Stevie G gets enough money  then it has the potential to a sensational appointment. The other thing he mentioned was that he has heard some of the tramps saying that if Gerrard starts to look like he’s giving a challenge then Brenda will look to get back down south.

I realise that most of u won’t be interested in what he was saying but thought I would share it with u anyway. 

Does anyone think that they are secretly shittin themselves about Stevie G?? 

Btw he’s had a ST for that place for about 25 year so he definitely goes home and away but seemed to want to engage in conversation about it 

3 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Wee story here so guy at work a (wan a thaim) says to me u watching the cup final tomorrow and I said no way I wouldn’t open the blinds if they were playing out the back door n he was laughing n started talking about cants that go on his supporters bus he was saying that he stays round the corner from the catholic school but he sent his 2 kids to the non denominational and when some of the scummy cunts on his bus have had a few drinks they say to him wit ye dain sendin yir wains there and is that no a proddy school etc and says he’s actually had rip roaring rows way cunts that are 30/40/50/60 year old about it. Scumbags no matter the age of them. He was also saying that when his boys are at the football with him the boys hardly celebrate even when playing us when they score because they say that they don’t remember Rangers beating them apart from the penalties and he said to his boys that it goes in cycles and said we are due to start beating them but his oldest boy says no chance as we don’t have the players. He said that he’s spoke to some of them at the piggery and the “sensible ones” are honestly para about the players that we might be able to sign because of Stevie G and some admitted that if Stevie G gets enough money  then it has the potential to a sensational appointment. The other thing he mentioned was that he has heard some of the tramps saying that if Gerrard starts to look like he’s giving a challenge then Brenda will look to get back down south.

I realise that most of u won’t be interested in what he was saying but thought I would share it with u anyway. 

If Gerrard gets a few Bob to spend, then yes, a lot will start shittin themselves, but I think the cunts are that used to winning, and us fucking things up, most think it's a treble treble next year.

12 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Btw he’s had a ST for that place for about 25 year so he definitely goes home and away but seemed to want to engage in conversation about it 

Punctu- fucking- ation costs fuck all mate.

49 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I really used to not give a fuck what they bastards done but im sick of them getting away with shit that we wouldnt.

I seen that they wur jumping on top of a police van celebrating tonight and not even arrested. I dont know anyone who would get away with it.

39 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If we did this we would be labled a disgrace and there would be fans arrested

According to some press cunt ,in the final against hibs we stopped police vans getting to Hampden even tho it never happened. Them jumping on police vans, nothing to see here.

8 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

If Gerrard gets a few Bob to spend, then yes, a lot will start shittin themselves, but I think the cunts are that used to winning, and us fucking things up, most think it's a treble treble next year.

This double treble was unthinkable really but a treble treble can’t hsppen under Stevie G’s watch. I’ve been extremely critical of our board but if this works then they deserve any credit that comes their way. I so want SG to be the one lifting the league title next may. 

4 minutes ago, murzo said:

According to some press cunt ,in the final against hibs we stopped police vans getting to Hampden even tho it never happened. Them jumping on police vans, nothing to see here.

It's a joke mate. There is literally 1 rule for us and 1 for them. 

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

This double treble was unthinkable really but a treble treble can’t hsppen under Stevie G’s watch. I’ve been extremely critical of our board but if this works then they deserve any credit that comes their way. I so want SG to be the one lifting the league title next may. 

Here's hoping mate, a treble treble would be unbearable, but he can't win the league without a few quid imo, and they rat bastards will no doubt strengthen as well.