BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

4 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

This double treble was unthinkable really but a treble treble can’t hsppen under Stevie G’s watch. I’ve been extremely critical of our board but if this works then they deserve any credit that comes their way. I so want SG to be the one lifting the league title next may. 

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Here's hoping mate, a treble treble would be unbearable, but he can't win the league without a few quid imo, and they rat bastards will no doubt strengthen as well.

Really hope Stevie g does pull it off. It would be a cracking story him stopping Brenda. 

I don't think they will strengthen hugely. They will be overconfident after double treble.  

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Really hope Stevie g does pull it off. It would be a cracking story him stopping Brenda. 

I don't think they will strengthen hugely. They will be overconfident after double treble.  

If they think Gerrard might have a few quid to spend, I think they'd shite themselves, and splash out on a few players, but they'd rather not.

8 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

If they think Gerrard might have a few quid to spend, I think they'd shite themselves, and splash out on a few players, but they'd rather not.

If they do see better players coming in under Gerrard they might splash. But your right they would prefer not too. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If they do see better players coming in under Gerrard they might splash. But your right they would prefer not too. 

Here's hoping it's irrelevant what they do, and we get some decent players in, and hit the ground running ?

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They'll need to borrow the DeLorean to do it then as the parade has already happened.

Thought it was the mora , oh well maybe they done it, I'll never know as soon as I see  anything that resembles green and grey hoops on the box it gets turned over.

i wouldn't even watch Yeovil tbh.

4 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Just stop this tainted 10 in a row thats all i care about now.

This is all its been about for quite some time. We keep wasting time,  so are really running out of time.  That's the line that can't be crossed.

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

If Gerrard gets a few Bob to spend, then yes, a lot will start shittin themselves, but I think the cunts are that used to winning, and us fucking things up, most think it's a treble treble next year.

1 hour ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Wee story here so guy at work a (wan a thaim) says to me u watching the cup final tomorrow and I said no way I wouldn’t open the blinds if they were playing out the back door n he was laughing n started talking about cants that go on his supporters bus he was saying that he stays round the corner from the catholic school but he sent his 2 kids to the non denominational and when some of the scummy cunts on his bus have had a few drinks they say to him wit ye dain sendin yir wains there and is that no a proddy school etc and says he’s actually had rip roaring rows way cunts that are 30/40/50/60 year old about it. Scumbags no matter the age of them. He was also saying that when his boys are at the football with him the boys hardly celebrate even when playing us when they score because they say that they don’t remember Rangers beating them apart from the penalties and he said to his boys that it goes in cycles and said we are due to start beating them but his oldest boy says no chance as we don’t have the players. He said that he’s spoke to some of them at the piggery and the “sensible ones” are honestly para about the players that we might be able to sign because of Stevie G and some admitted that if Stevie G gets enough money  then it has the potential to a sensational appointment. The other thing he mentioned was that he has heard some of the tramps saying that if Gerrard starts to look like he’s giving a challenge then Brenda will look to get back down south.

I realise that most of u won’t be interested in what he was saying but thought I would share it with u anyway. 

Does anyone think that they are secretly shittin themselves about Stevie G?? 

Btw he’s had a ST for that place for about 25 year so he definitely goes home and away but seemed to want to engage in conversation about it 

Sounds like he's paying you lip service mate, remember my old man would always tell his mate how much potential his team had when in actual fact he knew we'd be untouchable, full circle now.

5 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Sounds like he's paying you lip service mate, remember my old man would always tell his mate how much potential his team had when in actual fact he knew we'd be untouchable, full circle now.

He could be but its some of the things he says and tbh I think it’s Stevie G and who he could potentially attract that have got some of their support scared. As the boy says himself no one at sellic be it management players fans or the board  know how to react to a proper challenge and he is genuinely worried  that they will  fold as they havent had anything to worry about since he became manager 

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I really used to not give a fuck what they bastards done but im sick of them getting away with shit that we wouldnt.

I seen that they wur jumping on top of a police van celebrating tonight and not even arrested. I dont know anyone who would get away with it.

Definitely not that for sure 

The gestapo would be trolling through the footage of cctv this very night 

12 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

He could be but its some of the things he says and tbh I think it’s Stevie G and who he could potentially attract that have got some of their support scared. As the boy says himself no one at sellic be it management players fans or the board  know how to react to a proper challenge and he is genuinely worried  that they will  fold as they havent had anything to worry about since he became manager 

It's interesting what you said mate, i actually thought that myself that if Rodgers came under any sort of pressure from Gerrards Rangers he would bail out at the first opportunity.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's interesting what you said mate, i actually thought that myself that if Rodgers came under any sort of pressure from Gerrards Rangers he would bail out at the first opportunity.

Said the same. When he has to build a squad he's fucking clueless.

Motherwell had the better chances at 2 down.

But there's only one way to play the papes press them.

Gerrard basically said in the 3 2 game he worked out what to do Ffs.

Murty was a mongo 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Cunts were actually dancing on top of police vans today and, as far as I'm aware, got away with it :lol:

Aye a.c. posted that mate

We couldn't smash hibs fans attacking out players but they can do what they want.

They can say what they want mate but their 67 means fuck all all they care about is beating us and getting one over on us.

Thank fuck.we never tucked waens way @crewealexandria

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He is not even quoted for any of the jobs going begging atm so he might have nowhere to go.

12 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He is not even quoted for any of the jobs going begging atm so he might have nowhere to go.

Aye he is. Every job from middle East peace keeper to NATO ambassador 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Said the same. When he has to build a squad he's fucking clueless.

Motherwell had the better chances at 2 down.

But there's only one way to play the papes press them.

Gerrard basically said in the 3 2 game he worked out what to do Ffs.

Murty was a mongo 

Gerrards thoughts on the 3-2 game were pretty much the exact same as mines and the wee mans.

Never watched them today so have no idea what happened, but the deluded one is out saying he is here fir another 3 years at least,"3+7=10" he said, getting a bit ahead of himself and setting himself up for an almighty fall.

6 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Just stop this tainted 10 in a row thats all i care about now.

Fuck that mate. I want it stopped before 9 at worst. I want to be breathing down their neck by next season and putting them under sone real pressure.

We might be shit by our previous standards but the only real test they get is Euro football and they consistently embarrassed themselves there. They really aren't all that. If we get our act together we could stop it within two seasons.

On 19/05/2018 at 17:17, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hopefully it pisses from the heavens and gets cancelled. Fucking scandalous it got okayed in the first place.

I was arguing like fuck with the cunt hat made the decision at the council on Thursday,  i said to him we  knocked back in 2008 if we won in Manchester yet they were allowed this a decade later?  Said about how they  have had numerous pedopiles at heir club and one a Mr Jim Torbett is about to be locked up for a second time when their owners of the said great club  decided to look  the other way,  and I told him one of those owners was a future lord provost in Michael bloody Kelly 

Told him straight how could he is allow them to do hiswhen they  will be getting criminally investigated very soon. They have broken the law by no reporting the kids being abused in the first place, but the fact  they let him move back in to abuse more kids is disgraceful and that there were more than just him at the club  cun

Asked him if spendin £7m on a train station for them not enough ? A walk way? Flatten around their ground and sell em I cheap ? Done all around the surrounding area, i.e. Gallowgate to celtic park while ignoring most of Glasgow? Too many of our fans do nothing , I told him title fifty five next May i take it permissionis is in the  bag ?  Also told him the crowds next May will be like what Manchester experienced so expect 250k.  

Gave the cunt it absolute tight and they did their usual when on the back foot , hung up