BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Was it some Kaye Adams show thing or something?

'the Stephen Jardine Programme with guest presenter Graham Stewart'

According to their website, basically just taig after taig calling taigs that work there to tell them we have no money, he is a scumbag, and that football clubs have no shame.

Not a peep about Johnstone, Lennon, Tonev, Griffiths and Cairney/Torbett's among many others

Don't have an issue with this kind of discussion. As long as long as it doesn't become an opportunity for sellic fans to phone in and gratuitously put the boot in and as long as they do the same in other instances. But as people say, we've had wife beaters and all sorts of arseholes in Scottish football before and there was nothing...

Just now, Inigo said:

Don't have an issue with this kind of discussion. As long as long as it doesn't become an opportunity for sellic fans to phone in and gratuitously put the boot in and as long as they do the same in other instances. But as people say, we've had wife beaters and all sorts of arseholes in Scottish football before and there was nothing...

It was just a boot into Rangers

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Correct but you have to ask why we are being attacked so viciously by our national broadcaster and them bastards in the east

35 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

No it wasn't usual class of caller "typical Rangers........sorry sevco no money moral of the football club..........sevco tax..............

No?

There were a few like that but dressing it up in better language and of course boot after boot lining up to apply the boot.

Now I think any guy who lifts his hands to a woman unless she's about to attack him is a fucking prick and if it was down to me I wouldn't have brought this guy in because he's nothing but ammunition for the "we hate ranjurs" brigade. Shows that Gerrard may not have a handle on the hatred yet.

11 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

What?

Someone with a firearms offence?

Have I been living on the dark side of the moon or something?

Lee Wallace was done for being in possession of a loaded airgun in public years ago.

No Rangers player that I'm aware of has ever been charged with shooting someone with any firearm which is what the @The Dude has alluded to. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to clarify.