Fenian bastards or exuberance?

RFC55

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What would.happen to Rangers?

Now.mind we.stuck up for our players being attacked and guys on here nearly.got.locked up?

IMG-20180519-WA0088.jpg

A spokesperson for Police Scotland said: “We have a number of officers in the area because of the football.

“However we are not aware of any disorder

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2667718/celtic-fans-police-car-double-treble-parade/

unbelievable!

I fucking despise these cunts but seeing stuff like this and the double standards is getting ridiculous in this cesspit, we as in Rangers need to put a stop to this pish and starting next year.

Standing and singing on top of police cars and it's still not a crime, fuck me this place we live in has shrunk to a new low with not offending these cunts, will be in the news with,  "Watch hilarious moment as jolly craicsters celebrate".

Police should be spraying gas and hitting them, fucking councils fault for allowing parade as well, it's like nationalist areas of Ulster now, they swan about as if they are untouchable now.

11 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I fucking despise these cunts but seeing stuff like this and the double standards is getting ridiculous in this cesspit, we as in Rangers need to put a stop to this pish and starting next year.

Standing and singing on top of police cars and it's still not a crime, fuck me this place we live in has shrunk to a new low with not offending these cunts, will be in the news with,  "Watch hilarious moment as jolly craicsters celebrate".

Police should be spraying gas and hitting them, fucking councils fault for allowing parade as well, it's like nationalist areas of Ulster now, they swan about as if they are untouchable now.

Remember when hibs invaded pitch we stopped police getting there faster as we pointed to them the place is a riot.

Fucking moving to England fuck Scotland it's now a republican shite hole!