Fenian bastards or exuberance?

RFC55

We'll see if this is true ...

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/crime/teenager-arrested-after-allegedly-jumping-12566800

Teenager arrested after allegedly jumping on cop car roof at Parkhead after celtic's double treble victory

Police have confirmed a 15-year-old has been arrested and charged over the alleged incident.

4 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Party time for our own next season, I expect an open top bus

Sadly not. 

GCC can use the excuse that it was the double treble celebration for the taig pals.

They will say winning the league or even if we do the treble then that isnt enough IMO.

Only way I see it happening is if we win Europa.

I long for a day when Scotland once more stands staunch, firm and proud of Rangers, proud of It's Potestant roots and proud to be an integral part of Great Britain, then I remember who's running this cesspool of a cuntry and I want to cry.

I also want several big fucking guns, a brigade of tanks, the Ghurkas and an open shoot on sight policy for any cunt wearing hoops or waving a saltire with "YES" in the middle of it. 

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 23:28, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

A spokesperson for Police Scotland said: “We have a number of officers in the area because of the football.

“However we are not aware of any disorder

The cunts are on top of the car with there scabby green n grey taps and ira flags.

On 21/05/2018 at 07:43, Ryju84 said:

Sadly not. 

GCC can use the excuse that it was the double treble celebration for the taig pals.

They will say winning the league or even if we do the treble then that isnt enough IMO.

Only way I see it happening is if we win Europa.

But if we win the league it will be a new world record.