MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must have something lined up because even prospective clubs wouldn't want someone who is showing this level of unprofessionalism. He has been working his ticket over the last month, don't even want to think what he's doing next week. 

38 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I would rather bring in a better player to replace him but football is a funny game and he may hit the ground running and become a top player under SG. Doubtful but possible.

Stay off the crack.:lol:

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

He must have something lined up because even prospective clubs wouldn't want someone who is showing this level of unprofessionalism. He has been working his ticket over the last month, don't even want to think what he's doing next week. 

Dying hopefully 

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance . It's the saddest thing

If the scum were not winning things and we were . He would be getting strung up for being with us .

Our club may just about to change some bad habits but I just wouldn't count on it

Souness would probably knock him out first time he saw him after this. Gerrard should be sending him a text message saying "pack your bags, fenian bastard"

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s tricky though. While I agree, that’s clearly what he wants. It’s tempting to send him to rot in the reserves and hopefully damage his career as much as possible.

Send him on loan to darkest depths of Eastern Europe. 

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Souness would probably knock him out first time he saw him after this. Gerrard should be sending him a text message saying "pack your bags, fenian bastard"

Exactly mate . Every supporter in the land wants this guy gone

He has done nothing on the park

Continually gives us reasons to talk about him away from the football side .

He must be shown the door , even if it means giving him a pay off .

If he doesn't accept it . Then the club should clarify , what the situation is

Then have him training with the youths , at least sicken him

He is a bad smell around any positivity that is happening .

2 years left of his contract and no doubt no other club will pay the wages we are paying for this misfit. If we cant get rid of him use the two years to finish his career, have him train alone with no access to any of our physios etc and more importantly don't let any of our players have any contact with him.In match days he can polish the players spare boots.

This is the problem lately. None of our current squad knows what is required of them on and off the pitch. If MOH really thinks that this is acceptable then he's fucking thicker than what I first thought, and I've never had him down as a mastermind champ. Get this bead rattling fuck nugget away from our club and back in the gutter where he belongs

Archived