MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

The same halliday who's with his mate Scott in Dubai?

He’s in Barcelona with his girlfriend I’m sure

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Has MOH ever won us cup finals or leagues?

Has he ever contributed anything in a Rangers shirt?

Has Miller ever went behind the clubs back and given tactics away jeprodising our games against them?

He played for the tims and shouldn't have been back but not once has he done anything while our player that compares to MOH 

I await your reply 

It’s quite funny the amount of ‘hate’ Miller gets now for playing for them,  now that he’s been really shit, but last season virtually everyone was all about ‘king’ and how good he was

Our club is infested with fenian scum, we really need to clear them out. They will never respect us as a club despite taking a wage, this ties in with the way the taigs see us in general. It's time we started fighting back against the demonization of our culture and it starts with getting people into positions of influence, recruiting by Loyal Orders and encouraging the apathetic ones in our midst, to get out there and be active instead of being whipping boys for the taig, snp and all the rest.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

t’s quite funny the amount of ‘hate’ Miller gets now for playing for them,  now that he’s been really shit, but last season virtually everyone was all about ‘king’ and how good he was

Some of our fans just have no class. I was one of many who was vehemently against signing KM again but he came and did a job for us and has won many games for us and scored a few good goals against the scum. I'll never forget that he played for them and I'll never call him a Rangers Legend but he deserved to leave in a better fashion than the way he was thrown under the bus.Most fans were praising him after we 're signed him again and after he played well so for folk to turn around and call him a taig when he stopped playing as well when he is in his late 30s is pathetic imo

11 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Some of our fans just have no class. I was one of many who was vehemently against signing KM again but he came and did a job for us and has won many games for us and scored a few good goals against the scum. I'll never forget that he played for them and I'll never call him a Rangers Legend but he deserved to leave in a better fashion than the way he was thrown under the bus.Most fans were praising him after we 're signed him again and after he played well so for folk to turn around and call him a taig when he stopped playing as well when he is in his late 30s is pathetic imo

I mean, he’s a Judas cunt but it’s funny how easy people’s opinion have changed since last season

33 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

On Follow Follow they've deleted the thread and locked one asking why it was deleted because it 'isn't him' :lol::lol::lol:

If it 100% was him, where the hell are the other photos? Just one guy either recognised him, took a photo and shared it?

Just now, KeepBelieving1872 said:

Me until I see other photos!

Agreed. 1 blurry photo doing the rounds on Twitter and everyone is now convinced it's definitely him. Together we'll turn this tide of hatred mate.

If anything it shows how much trust we have in him to show any type of allegiance to the club and how the supporters feel about him.

It would be good if someone had a chat with SG about tim supporter football players and why they rarely fit in here.

Archived