MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Don54 said:

If he hadn't chased after brenda to shake his hand at the girodome i might have given him the benefit of the doubt, :hmmm: aye like fuck I would, I don't care if it's him or not he should have been told to fuck off ages ago, should never have been signed in the first place and should be proof enough no others like him allowed anywhere near the club in the future.

He didn't.

I clicked on this title hopeing this was some kind of joke or wind up. Honestly can not fucking get over this, who the fuck does he think he is, would never say I hate a Rangers player cos they are ours but this cunt takes it to another level, there are no words to discribe just how much I detest him. We should never be chaseing taig supporting players or managers, it takes a certin type of mentality to play for us and cunts like him just bring it down. Imagine being in a dressing room when you have just list the title to your biggist rivals and you have this scumbag sitting next too you secretly wishing he was out there with them, fucking scuners me man!

Terminating his contract is too good for him, he'll get another club right away. Let the fucker rot on his own. Not even training with the youths, on his own. Doesn't eat with any of the rest of the squad, nothing. 

If he's a fan of theirs that's fair enough, we shouldn't have signed him in the first place but this is a total "fuck of" to the club that pays his wages and the fans that have given him much more than he deserves. 

I hate that we sign players like him and as a few others have said McGinn is in the same category. We should stay well fucking clear. Lessons need to be learned from this.

4 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s tricky though. While I agree, that’s clearly what he wants. It’s tempting to send him to rot in the reserves and hopefully damage his career as much as possible.

I wouldn't let him near any of the playing staff, I'd make sure that he was made to come in every day and stuck away in a corner and tell him you're going to be our 5th choice goalie, we didn't sign him for a specific position, and put down a couple of tracksuit tops with instructions for one of the kitchen staff to take shots at him with further instructions to make sure every shot was wide of the "posts", ruin the cunts career, or sicken him till he leaves, his choice, the Fenian bastard.

1 minute ago, Bighouse said:

I genuinely think the whole chapel thing was so he could set himself up to be sacked then sue big bad Rangers for religious discrimination because he's a poor wee kafflick.

The chapel thing is different. It doesnt matter what fans think of that... regardless of religion, Rangers will sign you. Thats just normal.

But to sit with your biggest rivals is a different story 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What the fuck are you insinuating? MOH should never be allowed through the doors of Ibrox again. 

I'm not fucking insulinuating anything. 

I asked you a simple question.

3 hours ago, ArranRfc said:

His attitude is terrible I agree but he's definitely not a matchwinner he's had chances and never took them he's no where near the level of player we need.

He hasn't been a matchwinner for us, that Was my point.

7 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

The chapel thing is different. It doesnt matter what fans think of that... regardless of religion, Rangers will sign you. Thats just normal.

But to sit with your biggest rivals is a different story 

Yup. I couldn’t care which non-existent deity loving religion any of our players choose. I DO care about them appearing at a match of our biggest rivals in their end.

It looks like MOH is working his ticket. The most stupid thing we can do is try and rip up his contract, allowing him to sue us. Quietly farm out to one of the small let Scottish teams or make him train with the youths.

Archived