MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Should be made clear if he doesn't tear up his contract and leave for free he'll not kick a ball for 2 years. No payoffs. Just leave or rot.

Well said 

the choice is his 

we will cover our obligations to him in full but it will be to his detriment 

his choice completely 

Quite simply, we must make his life as difficult as possible without leaving ourselves open to an employment tribunal.

Tell him that his attitude is all wrong and suspend him on full pay for one month. His attitude will be reviewed in a month’s time. Do NOT let him train with (and poison) our youngsters.Tell him that gym facilities will be provided and that he will be expected to maintain his fitness and that it will be assessed at each review meeting.

A good employment lawyer can coach us on how to stay within employment law guidelines but scunner him to the point he is begging to leave. There are many tactics and devices to “manage someone out of a business” legally.

He clearly has zero respect for his employer and that is a good starting point for disciplinary action.

Need to be very, very smart dealing with this cunt because you know he’ll have a posse of fenian lawyers desperate to take us to court.

Probably the worst signing our great club has ever made 

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

we could black him up and send him round BA's house for the duration of his contract :mutley:

Francis has always looked like a faggot anyway BA would have him on top of the high flats tied to a chair ready to chuck him aff Taliban style 

I actually started to get a wee des O’Connor typing that for a minute 

3 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Doesn’t look like him to me. Saw elsewhere this had been proven a wind up.

Mate, not only is that MOH thats his fat uncle with the sunglasses on his head. His name is Michael Fagan and he is a very ckose friebd of the old sellick director Tom Grant both rhabids as you can get - FACT! 

Couldn't care less about Catholics playing for us (its 2018 ffs),  don't care if some of our players have been celtic fans as kids,  but this, no, just no.  Not on.

He can follow them all he wants when he leaves us, which will be soon anyway. No chance of staying at Ibrox after Gerrard takes charge.

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Francis has always looked like a faggot anyway BA would have him on top of the high flats tied to a chair ready to chuck him aff Taliban style 

I actually started to get a wee des O’Connor typing that for a minute 

Take it our mutual friend told you what he heard about what Barton said about MOH?

29 minutes ago, miracle said:

Demote to the youths and get him cleaning the boots.

Demote to youths? The cunt  can train and not kick a ball for 2 years or leave.   And if he refuses to leave then make he cunts life a living hell..

Be nice to see how his new team mates react to this , he's finished at Rangers or he's finished with football , his choice plain and simple 

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Take it our mutual friend told you what he heard about what Barton said about MOH?

What that MOH was gay? And wee Barry McKay stood up for him MOH?  Joey Barton is good friends with Scott Arfeild and not once did the guy slag us off and told him to sign for us, then we have MOH and Barry MacKay and unfortunately Warbs caught he end off it and got it from Barton also ?  

All allegedly off course. 

Wow, can’t even put into words how angry I am right now. Everything you need to know about the state of the club (at least on the playing side) summed up in one picture. How little pride or standards is there at this club these days that this could be allowed to happen? The fenian cunt should be sacked on the spot we should never ever allow this to happen and go unpunished. If he is still here come pre season I expect him to be frozen out completely, in fact he shouldn’t even be allowed in the training ground or Ibrox. Although knowing the shitebags we have in the dressing room these days I’m sure he’ll be welcomed back with open arms!

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What that MOH was gay? And wee Barry McKay stood up for him MOH?  Joey Barton is good friends with Scott Arfeild and not once did the guy slag us off and told him to sign for us, then we have MOH and Barry MacKay and unfortunately Warbs caught he end off it and got it from Barton also ?  

All allegedly off course. 

So McKay was shagging MOH? 

Archived