MOH in with the beggars yesterday

Should never have been signed in the first place, was never good enough and did not want to be at Ibrox, I actually don't blame the manager but the 'Rangers men' on the board should never have sanctioned this move.  Tell the cunt he is playing with the development team and if he's not happy he can find a new club. 

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s the lack of professionalism I can’t believe, haven’t seen anything like it.

Say what you want about that cunt Brown but at least he had the professionalism to put his apparent childhood allegiances behind him and give his all for his employers and the fans that pay his wages

Firstly, i get all the anger and vitriol towards him. However, the club itself have to keep a cool head with this. It's as plain as the hole in your arse that he can never play for us again. However, and here's the question, is this what he wants? Does he (and many of his ilk) want to be chased out our club (hopefully for him at least with his pockets stuffed) and then orchestrate a propaganda media machine that goes into overdrive? This god forsaken country would salivate over that! 

If we handle this incorrectly he could be portrayed as a kafflick martyr as quick as look at him. Tell him he's playing the full 90 mins at our first pre season friendly then have him train on his own for the remaining 2 years unless someone is fuckin dumb enough to give us our money back with a transfer fee. That's all we have to do - quietly ostracise the gay tramp.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

You seriously want Gerrard to discipline MOH for attending a scum final?

You do understand that the club would be taken to the cleaners?

Yes he deserves the chop, but it cannot be done for his taigness or scum affiliations, but it can only be for his dismall footballing performances and a package would need to be involved owing to his contract, unless you can come up with some legitimate reason for dismissal.

At the very least I’d want him formally spoken to by the manager/club.  

He represents us 24hrs a day every day whilst under contract.  His decision to attend that game has brought much unwanted attention & focus on himself & the club. 

When I said he’s at the front of the queue for the chop I meant from first team duties & training.  

I never mentioned dismissal tbf. 

It was fuckin shameful they signed this taig bastard and gave him a four and half year contract. Hes stole over two years cash from us and has two years still left.

The prick is laughing at the club and the fans ...........

4 hours ago, sonofbear said:

No payoffs for this cunt. Let him rot never to pull on our jersey again. Offer him training facilities and that's it.

The guy is quite happy not playing and sitting back taking the cash , he has over two years to steal more from us. He knows hes taking the piss right out the club and fans.

Should be sacked tomorrow morning ..........

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The guy is quite happy not playing and sitting back taking the cash , he has over two years to steal more from us. He knows hes taking the piss right out the club and fans.

Should be sacked tomorrow morning ..........

Send him to Dundee Utd would be my wish he will be never seen again.

11 hours ago, Amac9 said:

And you can bet as soon as pre season starts the likes of Windass, Tavernier, Halliday, Foderingham etc will all be pally pally with him.

He should be hounded out by every single player and member of staff at the club. 

Just one more bit of evidence of how far we have fallen. 

100% this

Archived