MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now he has admitted it through his agent he should be told to fuck off or put through some intense training on his own for 2 years.  This is completely and utterly unacceptable.  As for not knowing his seat until he arrived... I'm fairly sure he could have left and watched the game on TV after he noticed.

I hope Gerrard or Allen tell him to get to fuck asap.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yep or that anyone invited by any club to any game tends to be in the main stand / directors / hospitality areas.

Would be great if the SFA came out and stated he never asked for a ticket now.

It's all total lies. If that scenario had played out at the point of realising he leaves the ground.  It's that easy.  As well as punishment to him i hope we never put another penny in that agents pocket.  Yet another no mark bastard that thinks it's ok to embarrass us to meet his own means.

I can’t EVER recall a current player of ANY club sitting with the fans of their current club’s rival.

Surely there must be some sort of non-fraternisation type clause in his contract (implied or otherwise) where tangible actions that could challenge his commitment to the club can result in disciplinary action and possible severance of his contract.

id have though this would be fairly standard stuff for us (and them for that matter) to avoid this very situation.

Then again, 99.99999% of players would have the common sense and decency to not even consider doing this so perhaps it never needed stated previously.

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

If he was in the neutral section he would have to wear a suit, fs he’s wearing a hat to try and hide himself. If the same thing happened in Europe he would have got done in by now. 

Don’t think there is a ‘you’re wearing trainers, you’re not getting in’ door policy at the Scottish Cup final mate :)

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Don’t think there is a ‘you’re wearing trainers, you’re not getting in’ door policy at the Scottish Cup final mate :)

Who do you think you are?

Archived