MOH in with the beggars yesterday

20 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

We don’t have any one in the squad with the balls to do it. Halliday maybe? And he’d probably miss anyway. 

Mccrorie, Skrtel when he arrives, I bet Mcgregor would enjoy doing it

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It definitely should be a sackable offence, but we’re talking general employment law. There’s no way you could call it gross misconduct to “attend a football match while on holiday”, which he would argue was all he was doing.

Contracts normally have non compete clauses, get him to fuck.

8 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Is this legit? As in it’s not some shit stirring mhank who’s posted this claiming it was yesterday but it was actually two years ago, before he joined us?

I don’t really have a problem with the priest photo. Fuck, we all know he’s a catholic and if he’s a practising one then what the fuck else do folk think he does? If we’ve got a problem with catholics practising their religion then we shouldn’t sign catholics anymore.

However, if this photo was taken yesterday then that’s a whole different league. I wouldn’t release him. I’d keep him here and destroy his career by not playing him and keeping him away from the team so the wee fenian cunt can’t go blabbing what we’re up to to all and sundry. He has no respect for our club or us so he deserves no respect from us.

Looks like one of the beggars has got their new strip on so I’d say it’s legit.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

It definitely should be a sackable offence, but we’re talking general employment law. There’s no way you could call it gross misconduct to “attend a football match while on holiday”, which he would argue was all he was doing.

I’m not talking about employment law, he’s sitting with the scum, in past days his arse would be out the door.

4 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

And when tactics are being discussed ask him to leave the room.

He wouldn’t even be involved in the room in the first place. 

24 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I have no problem with him being in the chapel. If he wants to believe in that shite then he's perfectly free to do so.

This however is unforgivable, as is his totally unprofessional attitude while he's been at Ibrox. He played out of his skin when he was with St. Johnstone but his performances for us were to say the least underwhelming. I don't know if It's possible to sue an employee for picking up their wages under false pretence but in his case I'd definitely look into it.

I have a problem with it. Especially with putting it up on social media. Just felt like he spat in the face of a large majority of our fan base

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Wallace and Miller suspended and humiliated whilst that vermin is allowed to call himself a Rangers player.

Suspended because of another wee rat who should never be at our club.

12 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

The point is he's not hopeless. In our wee backwater of the game he can be a genuine matchwinner, he has the talent, It's just so simple to see however that when he pulls on our jersey he has no intention of doing more than the bare minimum to earn his wage and It's debatable how often he's even done that. For a professional footballer he is a prime example of unprofessional attitude and I hate him for it. I wish he would get run down or fall in front of a train.

His attitude is terrible I agree but he's definitely not a matchwinner he's had chances and never took them he's no where near the level of player we need.

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

To think the likes of Wallace and Miller are banished from the club yet a tarrier mess celebrating their cup win is allowed to roam Ibrox is howling.   

True although miller should never have been allowed back after playing for them. 

23 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Why ruin the reserves. Tell him to come and train in a corner by himself. If he turns up late sack him on the spot with no pay off.

Send him on loan to a bottom division club, keep him as far away from our club as possible. No way we just give in to this rat bastard and let him go on his terms.

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

To think the likes of Wallace and Miller are banished from the club yet a tarrier mess celebrating their cup win is allowed to roam Ibrox is howling.   

Miller :lol:

That cunt has done ten times worse than MOH ever has.

Archived