MOH in with the beggars yesterday

9 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Could it be that he knows he is not in SG plans anyway and has played his last game for us? 

That can be the only logical outcome, nothing else makes any sense, I can not get my head around this one.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Miller :lol:

That cunt has done ten times worse than MOH ever has.

Has MOH ever won us cup finals or leagues?

Has he ever contributed anything in a Rangers shirt?

Has Miller ever went behind the clubs back and given tactics away jeprodising our games against them?

He played for the tims and shouldn't have been back but not once has he done anything while our player that compares to MOH 

I await your reply 

26 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Is this legit? As in it’s not some shit stirring mhank who’s posted this claiming it was yesterday but it was actually two years ago, before he joined us?

I don’t really have a problem with the priest photo. Fuck, we all know he’s a catholic and if he’s a practising one then what the fuck else do folk think he does? If we’ve got a problem with catholics practising their religion then we shouldn’t sign catholics anymore.

However, if this photo was taken yesterday then that’s a whole different league. I wouldn’t release him. I’d keep him here and destroy his career by not playing him and keeping him away from the team so the wee fenian cunt can’t go blabbing what we’re up to to all and sundry. He has no respect for our club or us so he deserves no respect from us.

It’s not an old photo, there’s a tarrier sitting in that photo wearing their current away top

I'm sorry, but anyone trying to say Kenny Miller taking a wage and playing for them is worse than actually playing for us whilst simultaneously supporting them is a fucking mongo.

MOH should be hounded out for this. He's a fucking woeful footballer anyway so he'll not be missed.

Just now, DeanMK said:

I'm sorry, but anyone trying to say Kenny Miller taking a wage and playing for them is worse than actually playing for us whilst simultaneously supporting them is a fucking mongo.

MOH should be hounded out for this. He's a fucking woeful footballer anyway so he'll not be missed.

Both should mean that person never is allowed back to Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

It’s not an old photo, there’s a tarrier sitting in that photo wearing their current away top

Well I’ll be doing my utmost to make sure somebody who can do something about it knows.

Just now, The Beast said:

I would tend to agree. In Miller's case though we just had to roll with it as the club made the decision to bring him back. He's done alright to be fair. MOH on the other hand...

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

They shouldn't but Miller came back and ran through walls for us winning cups and league's contributing so I don't have an issue with that. Not to mention winning of games with his goals countless times 

This cunt has done fuck all and actively goes to support them while under contract to us, he leaks team news and tactic to his tarrier family who pass it on to them. He is a tarrier to boot 

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Bet the leaks and undermineing of out club will stop when MOH is gone.

Oh my fucking god thats it get this dirty smelly money grabbing bastard to fuck. Actually need to watch my words.

I have been saying this from day one we should never have signed this fucking gypsy scumy bastard. Cant believe we are giving this prick a wage. Sickens me to the core.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Has MOH ever won us cup finals or leagues?

Has he ever contributed anything in a Rangers shirt?

Has Miller ever went behind the clubs back and given tactics away jeprodising our games against them?

He played for the tims and shouldn't have been back but not once has he done anything while our player that compares to MOH 

I await your reply 

So what if O'Halloran goes on to win titles and trophies with us in the future? Would you be happy to have him as a part of our club despite him openly supporting the tarriers and sitting in with their fans yesterday? 

I don't care what anyone says. As soon as Miller signed for them he should've never been considered for a return to us. Add this to the fact he goes whining like a wee bitch to Keith Jackson whenever he's not getting his own way in the dressing room and is correctly regarded as a disruptive influence. 

You would never catch any of celtic's players even talking about us in a positive light, never mind sitting in with our fans. Their players treat us with contempt which plays a big part in them turning us over constantly. We need to get back having a similar attitude like we had in our most successful sides.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

They shouldn't but Miller came back and ran through walls for us winning cups and league's contributing so I don't have an issue with that. Not to mention winning of games with his goals countless times 

This cunt has done fuck all and actively goes to support them while under contract to us, he leaks team news and tactic to his tarrier family who pass it on to them. He is a tarrier to boot 

Don't disagree mate but I get fucked off when people hold up Miller as some kind of legend. There is nothing he could do ever that would negate playing for them. 

Fuck of out our club now you scummy dirty fuck yai 

We are paying this cunts fucking wage. All us on this forum contribute to this cunts wage.

I have been saying this for years there is far to many of these bastards at our club. Sickening. That is what is wrong with our club.

I swear if he is still at Rangers come the start of the season we have to look to boycotting. Never thought i would be saying this.

That is disgusting. I am not suprised but still i am fucking raging.

No wonder we are getting pumped aff these bastards when we have cunts like that at our club.

Was this defo taken yesterday? Could it have been taken during his St Johnstone days?

I expect there will have to be numerous photos/videos of him in the crowd yesterday if it was. The unwashed would revel in him being there and it would not just be the one photo making it onto social media.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So what if O'Halloran goes on to win titles and trophies with us in the future?

Sorry but when you open with that its just nonsense 

He is a woeful footballer who not once has done us a turn since he signed.

He is a Catholic celtic supporter whos' family are rabbid beasts, he hates our club and our fans. He has leaked countless team tactics to them and is laughing in our faces. Openly celebrates with their fans while picking up our money

Miller is a Hibernian supporter who does a turn for whoever pays him, he isn't a rabbis tarrier mess.

Comparing this to re signing Miller is retarded 

1 minute ago, KeepBelieving1872 said:

Was this defo taken yesterday? Could it have been taken during his St Johnstone days?

I expect there will have to be numerous photos/videos of him in the crowd yesterday if it was. The unwashed would revel in him being there and it would not just be the one photo making it onto social media.

Theres a tarrier fan wearing their current away top.

Archived