MOH in with the beggars yesterday

Just now, Amac9 said:

And you can bet as soon as pre season starts the likes of Windass, Tavernier, Halliday, Foderingham etc will all be pally pally with him.

He should be hounded out by every single player and member of staff at the club. 

Just one more bit of evidence of how far we have fallen. 

If we sign Skrtel, he should be instructed to snap the cunt in half on the first day of training.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s tricky though. While I agree, that’s clearly what he wants. It’s tempting to send him to rot in the reserves and hopefully damage his career as much as possible.

Could we not wait till he gets back for pre season and have our players take turns trying to break his legs?

It’s tricky though. While I agree, that’s clearly what he wants. It’s tempting to send him to rot in the reserves and hopefully damage his career as much as possible.

Should be terminated for gross misconduct, cunt doesn’t deserve another penny from us. 

That's what I'm thinking now too.

Let's face it, we aren't going to get anyone to pick up his 7 or 8k per week anyway ... when he went to St Johnstone I think we were still paying the bulk of the wages so fuck it, no favours for this cunt ... we will know both us and his rights, of which involves being obligated to provide the player with facilities to train .. give him that, but it's outwith our training sessions, he's on his own ... he won't play for us again and certainly no favours for any Scottish clubs loaning them him either and hopefully in a year or two when his contracts up and he can move on nocunt wants him because he's so unfit both physically and match fitness ...

He'll be playing for Bonnyrig or whatever team fat baws Gary O'Connor is playing for now in 2-years

Sacked on the spot. Completely unprofessional behaviour. 

You can tell he is one of them with the lack of class and respect he has shown to the people and the club that have set him up for life and given him his biggest payday.

That is a fucking disgrace, a Rangers player in the celtic end to support fucking celtic !!!

That should result in a prick getting kicked the fuck out, utter disgrace. Supposed to represent our club and he is watching them.

Never liked him to begin with, was written all over his face from the first time he played...... ungrateful bastard deserves any and all shit that will no doubt come his way, WANKER.

5 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

And you can bet as soon as pre season starts the likes of Windass, Tavernier, Halliday, Foderingham etc will all be pally pally with him.

He should be hounded out by every single player and member of staff at the club. 

Just one more bit of evidence of how far we have fallen. 

Honestly that's a fucking cert. I'm sick of us signing no-mark bastards who dont have the first idea of what it means to play for this club.

In fairness a fair chunk of the fans don't understand either so what chance have all these guys got. They aren't Rangers men (Halliday aside) so all they care about his their wage for doing nothing.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

id put him on the bench in reserves and bring him on in injury time every match for the rest of his contract. 

I don’t want to see him in our strip again. I’d let him waste as persona non grata until the end of his contract

5 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Sacked on the spot. Completely unprofessional behaviour. 

You can tell he is one of them with the lack of class and respect he has shown to the people and the club that have set him up for life and given him his biggest payday.

The bit highlighted sums him up. I honestly can t believe why he would think sitting there at the cup final supporting them would be a good idea?! He doesn't care about us one jot, except to pick up the biggest wage he will ever get. Classless.

Archived