MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to stop being a soft touch. Would never have happened before.

Only thing I can think of like this was when Balotelli went to training with Inter with his Milan gear on, well before playing for Milan.

Alessio Romagnoli upon signing for Milan, took a picture of himself wearing a Lazio shirt. He'd just left Roma

23 minutes ago, beararse said:

Don’t think there is a ‘you’re wearing trainers, you’re not getting in’ door policy at the Scottish Cup final mate :)

His agent said he thought he was in the neutral section there is no such thing a neutral section unless it’s some form of hospitality that’s what I mean. His agent is just digging a deeper hole for him. Wallace and Miller got suspended for less. 

Im pretty sure this and the visit to the Catholic was party of the plan to get payed of wants the fans then the club to turn on him. Next stage is sacked then back at St Johnstone or another team his level

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Just read the full statement he requested one ticket through the SFA and hoped it was in a nuetral zone, they why is he sat next to his uncle who runs a csc. 

Why the fuck are we signing cunts who’s uncle runs a tarrier supporters club and who’s dad is a coach for them. 

Just for clarity - his uncle doesnt run any CSC but he is as rhabid as it gets. A close friend to Tom Grant for many many years. The fact that he still has a relationship with his nephew speaks volumes. If he was here and 100% committed to the cause that Uncle of his would have disowned him 

Right so I've  been caught a peach photographed sitting with the beasts........ How can I make this worse? ....... Oh I know, let's insult their intelligence now and pretend I didn't know...... Brilliant plan! 

FFS deal with this Rangers. 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Just for clarity - his uncle doesnt run any CSC but he is as rhabid as it gets. A close friend to Tom Grant for many many years. The fact that he still has a relationship with his nephew speaks volumes. If he was here and 100% committed to the cause that Uncle of his would have disowned him 

That his uncle next to him ? 

Seen a few folk say he helps run a csc.

Archived