MOH in with the beggars yesterday

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Why the fuck are we signing cunts who’s uncle runs a tarrier supporters club and who’s dad is a coach for them. 

We employed Alex Ferguson and his dad ran a celtic Supporters bus until SAF joined Rangers.The sins of the fathers shouldn't, always, be visited on their offspring.

His own actions are in question, that is the only issue that needs dealing with. 

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

Right so I've  been caught a peach photographed sitting with the beasts........ How can I make this worse? ....... Oh I know, let's insult their intelligence now and pretend I didn't know...... Brilliant plan! 

FFS deal with this Rangers. 

Hi Michael.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

We employed Alex Ferguson and his dad ran a celtic Supporters bus until SAF joined Rangers.The sins of the fathers shouldn't, always, be visited on their offspring.

His own actions are in question, that is the only issue that needs dealing with. 

You think someone signing who’s from a rabid tarrier family is gonna be 100% committed to us?

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You think someone signing who’s from a rabid tarrier family is gonna be 100% committed to us?

Worked ok for Neil McCann.

It comes down to the player himself and McCann was a model pro with great ability.

Just now, Siwel said:

What’s that got to do with anything we shouldn’t be signing these cunts.

You do know SAFs dad was a 'rabid Tarrier'. :facepalm: Everyone should be judged on their own merit. This isn't defending MOH (his own actions require action). You cannot judge an individual by the actions of others. 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

You do know SAFs dad was a 'rabid Tarrier'. :facepalm: Everyone should be judged on their own merit. This isn't defending MOH (his own actions require action). You cannot judge an individual by the actions of others. 

I don’t care, we shouldn’t be signing rabid tarrier cunts, do you think they want to see us stopping them from getting to 9? I wouldn’t sign any of the fenian cunts.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

FF is full of absolute clueless gimps.

It’s hilarious. Dingwall made a thread saying it’s not him and is pulling threads left right and centre before the story in the press broke. He should just hold his hands up and admit he’s made a tit of himself.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I don’t care, we shouldn’t be signing rabid tarrier cunts, do you think they want to see us stopping them from getting to 9? I wouldn’t sign any of the fenian cunts.

Thats not what you said though. If an individual is a 'rabid tarrier' then thats a different point to employing someone from 'a family of rabid tarriers'. Try sticking to the point even when you've lost.

At least 2 of us have pointed to players who came from 'rabid tarriers' and showed commitment to the cause of Rangers. 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We have had plenty of catholics who have given everything for the club - but its the new age rabid tim that we should not be anywhere near. Niavity in the extreme from Warburton - but someone on the board should have said "no chance". maybe even David wier - though I barely remember him talking at all in the time he was here.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Things have changed massively from Fergies day. 

I know but the point about judging individuals by their own actions stands. Its the character of the man not his associates that should count. 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

“Michael didn’t realise he would be surrounded by celtic fans but hindsight is a great thing and he now regrets the decision as he accepts it doesn’t look too good.

Worst excuse ever.  This should be used as an excuse to sack the cunt.

37 minutes ago, Bonus said:

Im pretty sure this and the visit to the Catholic was party of the plan to get payed of wants the fans then the club to turn on him. Next stage is sacked then back at St Johnstone or another team his level

Some may say it is a constructive black propaganda process. Makes MOH out as a victim and persecuted by big bad Rangers fans. End game to force a move away with some compensation.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Where are all the imbeciles now that where happy signing the Catholic fenian bastard? 

Where are yous? 

Scumbags 

And all those idiots saying it was not him yesterday or there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation for him to be there......

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I know but the point about judging individuals by their own actions stands. Its the character of the man not his associates that should count. 

So you would be happy with McGinn signing for us knowing this whole family would rejoice at your downfall. 

Coupled with the fact it is drummed into them from birth that we are the devils spawn. 

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Thats not what you said though. If an individual is a 'rabid tarrier' then thats a different point to employing someone from 'a family of rabid tarriers'. Try sticking to the point even when you've lost.

At least 2 of us have pointed to players who came from 'rabid tarriers' and showed commitment to the cause of Rangers. 

And both those examples played for us over 15 years ago. 

How can I lose this is a discussion of opinions :lol:

Good for you being happy to sign players who have a rabid tarrier family I’m sure in this current climate they will be 100% committed to us. Let’s go for Conor Hourihane next and then John Mcginn and fuck it let’s get eoughan o’Connell from Preston I’m sure they will give their all to stop the taigs.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So you would be happy with McGinn signing for us knowing this whole family would rejoice at your downfall. 

If McGinn showed commitment to Rangers I wouldn't give a shite what his family thought. I'd expect they'd disown him. There are reasons, other than his family, that would stop me being happy with his signing. I wasn't that happy with Cummings signing, based on previous behaviour but plenty seem keen on him.

It comes down to naivety and background. Lets compare Mo Johnston and MOH. 

Johnston didn't ever hide the fact that money played a part in coming to us. I suspect it was similar with MOH. Johnston, although having played for them did not have a strong celtic connection. I though he was great for us, and justified the signing showing massive strength of character to do something that he knew would be incredibly difficult. MOH was well known as having family ties at celtic and has never justified his signing with anything that resembled effort or performances. 

Johnston did not associate with them in any way when he was with us. You would not have seen him anywhere near their supporters (probably as they would have killed him to be fair and probably still would). The fact that MOH would accept a ticket for their section and claim to not realise the effect it would have makes him either naive or knowing exactly what he was doing. Also, I don't see him getting a hard time from their supporters unlike Johnston would have done. 

I would conclude that he knows exactly what he is doing and is trying to agitate for a move. If we could sack him we should. For a Rangers player to sit in the celtic support for me is about as close to breach of contract as you can get! I suspect we cant though so he should immediately be in the reserves only and sold at the first opportunity. 

Archived