MOH in with the beggars yesterday

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

And both those examples played for us over 15 years ago. 

How can I lose this is a discussion of opinions :lol:

Good for you being happy to sign players who have a rabid tarrier family I’m sure in this current climate they will be 100% committed to us. Let’s go for Conor Hourihane next and then John Mcginn and fuck it let’s get eoughan o’Connell from Preston I’m sure they will give their all to stop the taigs.

Hourihane has stated he hates us so, as an individual its not even close to the same. 

You seem utterly incapable of getting the point being made. Its probably best to conclude that you really don't get the point and never will. Maybe try again when you can comprehend the basic premise.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

If McGinn showed commitment to Rangers I wouldn't give a shite what his family thought. I'd expect they'd disown him. There are reasons, other than his family, that would stop me being happy with his signing. I wasn't that happy with Cummings signing, based on previous behaviour but plenty seem keen on him.

We will never win anything signing these players, the quicker some wake up to this the better. 

Cummngs isn’t even the same argument. 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Hourihane has stated he hates us so, as an individual its not even close to the same. 

You seem utterly incapable of getting the point being made. Its probably best to conclude that you really don't get the point and never will. Maybe try again when you can comprehend the basic premise.

The point you’re making is that because a few players years ago who had rabid tarrier families were committed it means players who come to us now will also be committed to us. Your point is horseshit.

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

I would conclude that he knows exactly what he is doing and is trying to agitate for a move. If we could sack him we should. For a Rangers player to sit in the celtic support for me is about as close to breach of contract as you can get! I suspect we cant though so he should immediately be in the reserves only and sold at the first opportunity. 

It's got to be a push to get a move away from the club.

No player is naive or stupid enough to sit in with the celtic support and not expect some kind of repercussion.

He will be sold in the summer. A part of me would love for him to rot in the reserves. But I would rather we just cut ties with him and be done with it.

Just now, Siwel said:

The point you’re making is that because a few players years ago who had rabid tarrier families were committed it means players who come to us now will also be committed to us. Your point is horseshit.

You have really missed the point. My point is to judge the individual by their own actions not by the actions of others.

Its a really simple premise you are, entirely, unable to comprehend.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We will never win anything signing these players, the quicker some wake up to this the better. 

Cummngs isn’t even the same argument. 

The reason we shouldn't sign McGinn is he isn't good enough.

Its exactly the argument I'm making. If the individual is of the right ability and character then his relations and associates behaviour/character should never be a factor.

I would never sign a player (like Hourihane) who is, clearly, a tarrier.

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You have really missed the point. My point is to judge the individual by their own actions not by the actions of others.

Its a really simple premise you are, entirely, unable to comprehend.

My point is to not sign these cunts in the first place. When you sign a tarrier bastard and he behaves like a tarrier bastard the only person to blame is the cunt who signed him.

Just now, Siwel said:

My point is to not sign these cunts in the first place. When you sign a tarrier bastard and he behaves like a tarrier bastard the only person to blame is the cunt who signed him.

We can agree on that. Thats the individual being a rabid tarrier not members of the family.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

That was due to the presence of a particular individual. He was fully committed during his time at the club.

He was fully commited to us no doubt, it helped that he was an actual Rangers supporter. Who his father supported is neither here nor there. Ferguson was a Rangers supporter.

There's no way of knowing if someone like McGinn would be professional and ambitious as he is at Hibs, it's just guesswork 

Personally don't buy into the idea that every single celtic fan would not do us a turn, ever

Just not the one's like MOH who have zero brains, zero ability, zero ambition in life, that's not a good example to use on signing someone like McGinn who seems the exact opposite, or someone with his mentality that wasn't a cunt if McGinn is a bitter hater, which nobody actually knows

If Cummings thinks it's worth asking him to come then maybe he's not that bitter, you hear the same shite regurgitated about Clarke, Arfield and everyone who is Scottish and doesn't  publically scream and shout I love Rangers, I'll leave that up to McGinn and Gerrard if there's any truth in it, who the fuck cares

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

The reason we shouldn't sign McGinn is he isn't good enough.

Its exactly the argument I'm making. If the individual is of the right ability and character then his relations and associates behaviour/character should never be a factor.

I would never sign a player (like Hourihane) who is, clearly, a tarrier.

So McGinn isn’t a tarrier??

Cummings doesn’t come from a rabid taig family so the comparison is flawed. 

Does it never register that the scum don’t have staunch as fuck Rangers players or coaches in their ranks. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Do tell...

As far as I recall there was a director who made a big thing about SAF being married to Cathy and SAF wouldn't take the job while he was still involved at the club.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

He was fully commited to us no doubt, it helped that he was an actual Rangers supporter. Who his father supported is neither here nor there. Ferguson was a Rangers supporter.

Thats my entire point. What your father/uncle/sister etc are is not relevant. Its about the individual. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So McGinn isn’t a tarrier??

Cummings doesn’t come from a rabid taig family season the comparison is flawed. 

Does it never register that the scum don’t have staunch as fuck Rangers players or coaches in their ranks. 

You are another one missing the point. The entire point was that I only care that the individual is fully committed to Rangers and has the talent. What their family are isn't the issue.

If they, as an individual, are a tarrier I don't want them near the club.

I know its Monday but it really shouldn't be so hard to understand the original point I made.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

From a normal family I agree. 

From a rabid taig family that argument goes right out the window. 

In the current climate that may be the case but I would only ever judge an individual by their own behaviour and actions.

5 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You are another one missing the point. The entire point was that I only care that the individual is fully committed to Rangers and has the talent. What their family are isn't the issue.

If they, as an individual, are a tarrier I don't want them near the club.

I know its Monday but it really shouldn't be so hard to understand the original point I made.

Sorry mate but your the one missing the point everyone is trying to make. 

These players can’t give their all for a club they have been raised being told is the devil incarnate and the arch enemy and that will never change. 

You trying to say McGinn coming from the family he does isn’t a tarrier. ??

23 hours ago, KeepBelieving1872 said:

Was this defo taken yesterday? Could it have been taken during his St Johnstone days?

I expect there will have to be numerous photos/videos of him in the crowd yesterday if it was. The unwashed would revel in him being there and it would not just be the one photo making it onto social media.

Bet you feel a bit of a retard saying that now with the new away top in the photo and his admission via a solicitor.

Archived