MOH in with the beggars yesterday

MOH is clearly (and by his own admission and actions) a busted flush with Rangers. There are clear,y lessons to be learnt when recruiting in the future. But for me going forward, the priority is getting him off our books ASAP and maximising any value we can get for him so we can use those monies for the critical signings we need to ensure we are the strongest team in Scotland. He is now a complete irrelevance and non entity.

Onwards not backwards...

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

It comes down to naivety and background. Lets compare Mo Johnston and MOH. 

Johnston didn't ever hide the fact that money played a part in coming to us. I suspect it was similar with MOH. Johnston, although having played for them did not have a strong celtic connection. I though he was great for us, and justified the signing showing massive strength of character to do something that he knew would be incredibly difficult. MOH was well known as having family ties at celtic and has never justified his signing with anything that resembled effort or performances. 

Johnston did not associate with them in any way when he was with us. You would not have seen him anywhere near their supporters (probably as they would have killed him to be fair and probably still would). The fact that MOH would accept a ticket for their section and claim to not realise the effect it would have makes him either naive or knowing exactly what he was doing. Also, I don't see him getting a hard time from their supporters unlike Johnston would have done. 

I would conclude that he knows exactly what he is doing and is trying to agitate for a move. If we could sack him we should. For a Rangers player to sit in the celtic support for me is about as close to breach of contract as you can get! I suspect we cant though so he should immediately be in the reserves only and sold at the first opportunity. 

100% he knows what he is doing.  Weeks after his picture with the Priest etc (and subsequent headlines) he manages to be photographed at their game (expect more of the same headlines). Not sure what the angle is (to be released probably) but he and the agent are at it and we should make things as difficult as possible for him.

This fenian bastard is clearly trying to force Rangers hand an pay him off, first he’s pictured at El chapo, now this..find a degrading job at ibrox for this scumbag cunt, if not scrubbing the lavy floors I’m serious when I say I’d have him cleaning every players boots after training 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sorry mate but your the one missing the point everyone is trying to make. 

These players can’t give their all for a club they have been raised being told is the devil incarnate and the arch enemy and that will never change. 

You trying to say McGinn coming from the family he does isn’t a tarrier. ??

I'm not saying anything about McGinn. I get the point if the INDIVIDUAL is a rabid tarrier then we shouldn't sign them. 

If there are family members who are tarriers then we should look at the individuals character.

Its really easy to understand if you take the names out of it. MOH has behaved, as an individual, in a manner that is reprehensible (both attitude and actions) that is the only standard that matters in this case. 

We shouldn't have signed him, or any other player who cannot match the required standard  It really is that simple. What family members do us utterly irrelevant, as long as the individual has the correct standards.

2 minutes ago, markem said:

100% he knows what he is doing.  Weeks after his picture with the Priest etc (and subsequent headlines) he manages to be photographed at their game (expect more of the same headlines). Not sure what the angle is (to be released probably) but he and the agent are at it and we should make things as difficult as possible for him.

I’m actually looking forward to what the next stunt will be.  Fellating Brenda whilst wearing a Sellick strip? :lol:

9 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

simply put, celtic supporting players only join us for a wage packet, and Because celtic don't want them, If celtic came calling they would not join us.

What about in the case of McGinn if he were to join?

Offers down South and probably an offer in a year or two from celtic if he improves?

Bit unfair to compare that tosay someone like MOH who is a SPFL journeyman dud

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

You think SAF wasn't? 

You can hardly say he was from a taig family, or he was a tarrier, his mother was a Tim (obvs not a practising one) his dad was a prod and he was brought up a prod,  he went to a prod church and played for the BB, there is really no comparison.

would you sign Anthony stokes?  (No because he's shite) but if you want to make comparisons, these are the type of players we should be nowhere near.

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

You can hardly say he was from a taig family, or he was a tarrier, his mother was a Tim (obvs not a practising one) his dad was a prod and he was brought up a prod,  he went to a prod church and played for the BB, there is really no comparison.

would you sign Anthony stokes?  (No because he's shite) but if you want to make comparisons, these are the type of players we should be nowhere near.

You do know his dad ran a celtic Supporters bus and him and Martin had to sneak out of the house (and hide their scarves) to watch Rangers?

Simple solution stop signing celtic supporting scum bags.they don't give a fuck about the team who are paying their wages. We have more than enough tarriers behind the scenes without our players being tarriers also. Get them all to fuck.

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

FF is straightlaced as fuck man. They are all like that one cunt at the party who says he doesnt need drink to have a good time.

There's actually plenty of good bears that use the site, it doesn't seem that way at time's as post get chopped if it doesn't fit the script, to be honest there is not point posting on it anymore:tu:

5 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You do know his dad ran a celtic Supporters bus and him and Martin had to sneak out of the house (and hide their scarves) to watch Rangers?

Only too well,  they stashed their scarves behind the bog, Rangers  fan tho, but comparing that to MOH who obviously grew up supporting them,  your not telling me MOH wasn't sick as fuck growing up a wee boy during 9ina row, I know if the shoe was on the other foot it would make me hate them more than I already did.

Stokes?

Archived