MOH in with the beggars yesterday

Can't believe what im seeing get this cunt so far to fuck. Surely this makes him the most hated Rangers player of all time. Hope the bastard gets his legs broken soon. Never usually say that about a player but hope he gets a career ending injury. 

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Bad enough that he was in the chapel but he should be sacked on the spot for this, I hate that fenian cunt so much.

I have no problem with him being in the chapel. If he wants to believe in that shite then he's perfectly free to do so.

This however is unforgivable, as is his totally unprofessional attitude while he's been at Ibrox. He played out of his skin when he was with St. Johnstone but his performances for us were to say the least underwhelming. I don't know if It's possible to sue an employee for picking up their wages under false pretence but in his case I'd definitely look into it.

Says it a lot about us as well. That one of our players can go to their game and not even get any hassle. He’s a wee tarrier bastard. I think he’s trying to work his ticket so he gets another club but Rangers still pay him good part of his wage. Probably the only thing Pedro done right at Rangers was to embarrass him and try to force him out the door 

Really hope this photo makes its way to Gerrard. I'd hope he fucking rips into him and make a point to the rest of the team this isnt acceptable and anyone with even a slight soft for them can get to fuck out of our club.

Siege mentality is needed throughout this club starting from 1st of June. We hate the fuckers and every member of our staff should as well.

This is our chance to build something special but we need to rid the core of this squad asap.

15 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Could we not wait till he gets back for pre season and have our players take turns trying to break his legs?

We don’t have any one in the squad with the balls to do it. Halliday maybe? And he’d probably miss anyway. 

he is engineering an exit....wants his contract payed up in full,pics of him with priests and tims only proves this....and he cannot be sacked for these actions,a "footballer " going to a football match is not a sackable offence,and he knows this 

best  just to pay the cvnts contract and get rid 

Can anyone more clued up than me maybe start a petition to get him out club and given straight to our SLO? 

Not supporting that cunt again at Ibrox regardless if he's wearing the jersey. Taking the complete piss out of us and the lack of respect is sickening. 

5 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Can't believe what im seeing get this cunt so far to fuck. Surely this makes him the most hated Rangers player of all time. Hope the bastard gets his legs broken soon. Never usually say that about a player but hope he gets a career ending injury. 

Agreed. The guy has been made rich by us and this is how he responds. Genuinely hope he gets a career-ender ASAP and is bankrupt by 35. Hasn’t earned any of it, so deserves to lose it.

22 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

And you can bet as soon as pre season starts the likes of Windass, Tavernier, Halliday, Foderingham etc will all be pally pally with him.

He should be hounded out by every single player and member of staff at the club. 

Just one more bit of evidence of how far we have fallen. 

Tav is one of many who can’t stand him.

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

The church thing genuinely didn't bother me but that's wholly unacceptable if that is him.

Shouldnt be allowed anywhere near our club anymore.

Agreed, i couldn't give a fuck what imaginary friends he talks to.  Seems his real friends are more the issue, the cunts got to go. 

This is incredible, and no one can put the bigotry angle on everyones justified anger at this, though the media here would like to. Can you imagine a current livrerpool player sitting in the Man utd end yesterday or a Spurs player in the Chelsea end. It just wouldn't happen. This is simply pulling the piss.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Agreed. The guy has been made rich by us and this is how he responds. Genuinely hope he gets a career-ender ASAP and is bankrupt by 35. Hasn’t earned any of it, so deserves to lose it.

Exactly mate he's worse than brown and griffiths etc. snake of the highest order and knew from day one he was just coming here for a pay day. No intention of ever doing anything good for us.

7 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

We don’t have any one in the squad with the balls to do it. Halliday maybe? And he’d probably miss anyway. 

The same halliday who's with his mate Scott in Dubai?

He'll never play for us again anyway he's fucking hopeless but his lack of respect is a disgrace. Leave him to rot don't even pick him for the reserves so he gets no football atall.

Archived