MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The worst thing about all of this is if we were to rightly terminate his contract the narrative will be spun as the big bad Rangers sacking a player because he's a Catholic etc. 

Whatever the outcome we'll always be made out to be in the wrong. 

This is pretty much exactly what would happen. Never mind the fact that you would never get a current Hibs player sitting in the Hearts end, a Liverpool player in the Man utd end, a Sunderland player in the Newcastle end etc etc. It shows a complete lack of respect to his employers and was a two fingers to everyone who pays his wage. I bet he thought it was funny at the time.

Rangers sign a tarrier.

tarrier behaves like a tarrier.

people shocked.

Its a non story, get the cunt to fuck and be done with it, I’m sure St Johnstone or some other no mark outfit will be more than happy to have him.

If Robertson had a set of balls he’d have MOH in his office today to inform him he’s been slapped on the transfer list, is suspended for two weeks without pay and won’t be involved in first team duties moving forward. 

21 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

I hope there's proof of that somewhere, so that we cam sack him for gross misconduct. 

I would like to see us take him to court for serious misconduct and recover some of his wages from him.

Just sack the fucker.

Sitting in amongst your rival team’s  fans should be a sackable offence in my book.

Players get the book thrown at them for betting against their own team as calls in to question their integrity.

This is worse in my opinion.

If you bet against your own team then there are 10 other players on the pitch trying their hardest, and you’d try to be as inconspicuous as possible. This was done in full public glare. It was sticking 2 fingers up to his employer.

If MOH is as staunch and as thick as he now appears to be then he couldn’t possible be relied upon to play in an Old Firm game.

Surely as a contracted employee you need to show your ability to perform tasks to the very best of your ability at all times otherwise you are in breach of contract. 

If a Hearts, Aberdeen or celtic player did the same whilst showing the same lack of professionalism over the 2 years of a 4.5 year contract I’d feel the exact same.

I’d sack any c*** who did what he’s done.

Boy was naive, his agent even more so. 

Words should be said and move on. 

MOH has undoubted talent yet hasn’t really been given a chance with us. I think if he performs to the best of his ability how could do well under Stevie G. 

We can’t go back to the signing policy of the now distant past, we have moved on and grown up as a club. Unfortunately some of our fans just can’t accept that. 

4 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

MOH has undoubted talent yet hasn’t really been given a chance with us. I think if he performs to the best of his ability how could do well under Stevie G. 

We can’t go back to the signing policy of the now distant past, we have moved on and grown up as a club. Unfortunately some of our fans just can’t accept that. 

wtf , do one clown

5 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

:morepopcorn:

4 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Which signing policy are you referring too?

His behaviour doesn't meet the standards required of a Rangers player. Thats the reason he should be moved on.

Sandaza made a cunt of himself by talking to a celtic fans regarding his contract and we used that as an excuse to get rid of the donkey.  In a similar fashion, we should be using MOH's attendance at their game as a reason to rip up the cunts contract.  There's no way he should be laying for us, and yet attending the matches of our bitter rivals.  They've peddled out this 'couldn't get a ticket for the Motherwell end' to cover his arse.  Motherwell couldn't afford the daft cunt!

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Which signing policy are you referring too?

His behaviour doesn't meet the standards required of a Rangers player. Thats the reason he should be moved on.

I agree, he made a stupid decision, boils down to sheer naivety - but moved on for that? I’d move him on if the new management don’t think he has the creds to make it with us - that’s all. 

Just now, James Rolle said:

I agree, he made a stupid decision, boils down to sheer naivety - but moved on for that? I’d move him on if the new management don’t think he has the creds to make it with us - that’s all. 

Its not the first 'stupid decision' he's made, nothing 'naive' about it. Its not just at Rangers that that would be seen as unforgivable 

Its not just that reason he should be moved on. He is neither the quality or character required.

Still waiting on this 'signing policy' you claim.

17 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Deary me James.

16 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

It’s a little more than fucking naive,to be at your biggest rivals when they are going for the treble and sitting with the fans is unacceptable in my opinion.

its just not right in so so many ways

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Why are you using what MOH done as a stick to beat our own fans? 

I’m not using MOH’s daft decision as a stick to beat fellow fans, I’m just trying to be pragmatic - not let one moment of naivety cloud our judgement that signing all Catholics is a bad idea. Clearly not the view of everyone, but some fans go too far with the don’t sign tarriers pish. Ffs we should sign whoever is good enough to play for us, but then we also need to treat them fairly - not take them to court, sack them, sue them, break their legs or whatever else has been suggested by some. 

23 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Fuck off you utter clampet.

Archived