MOH in with the beggars yesterday

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

It’s a little more than fucking naive,to be at your biggest rivals when they are going for the treble and sitting with the fans is unacceptable in my opinion.

its just not right in so so many ways

I agree it’s not acceptable, but we don’t know the full story -was it supposed to have been a neutral section, that just happened to be filled with their fans? We can chastise all we like, but we don’t know.  Probably just at a silly boy, no more than that. Like I said, words should be had and then move on. 

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Boy was naive, his agent even more so. 

Words should be said and move on. 

MOH has undoubted talent yet hasn’t really been given a chance with us. I think if he performs to the best of his ability how could do well under Stevie G. 

We can’t go back to the signing policy of the now distant past, we have moved on and grown up as a club. Unfortunately some of our fans just can’t accept that. 

Hmm so not wanting to sign celtic fans is a bad thing? what fucking planet are you on... I'll never accept Scottish, celtic-supporting, Rangers-hating Catholics at my club. They can go to fuck and anyone that wants to attempt to defend him.

People like you are a massive part of the problem. No standards. Happy to have any cunt ruining us so you can try and pretend your better than everyone. 

I seen another post saying some of our fans are stuck in the 70's ... that's shite, it's tarriers that are stuck in the 70's they hate us more than we hate them, go out of their way to damage us as much as possible and when it comes to the likes of O'Halloran, take thousands off us every week while laughing at us.

You get to fuck along with this trampy, poofy bastard Francis.

3 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I’m not using MOH’s daft decision as a stick to beat fellow fans, I’m just trying to be pragmatic - not let one moment of naivety cloud our judgement that signing all Catholics is a bad idea. Clearly not the view of everyone, but some fans go too far with the don’t sign tarriers pish. Ffs we should sign whoever is good enough to play for us, but then we also need to treat them fairly - not take them to court, sack them, sue them, break their legs or whatever else has been suggested by some. 

Perhaps the blanket suggestion that we do not employ kaffliks whom are celtic supporters and who have close relatives that are working at the piggery. Otherwise, with the detectives that we have at Ibrox, pragmatic is the least of their abilities, to find a club fucking gossip.

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

I agree it’s not acceptable, but we don’t know the full story -was it supposed to have been a neutral section, that just happened to be filled with their fans? We can chastise all we like, but we don’t know.  Probably just at a silly boy, no more than that. Like I said, words should be had and then move on. 

:lol: a neutral section 

Have you ever been to a game in Scotland? 

28 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

MOH has undoubted talent yet hasn’t really been given a chance with us. I think if he performs to the best of his ability how could do well under Stevie G. 

We can’t go back to the signing policy of the now distant past, we have moved on and grown up as a club. Unfortunately some of our fans just can’t accept that. 

Bit early to be oot yet tits is it not.

I’m not using MOH’s daft decision as a stick to beat fellow fans, I’m just trying to be pragmatic - not let one moment of naivety cloud our judgement that signing all Catholics is a bad idea. Clearly not the view of everyone, but some fans go too far with the don’t sign tarriers pish. Ffs we should sign whoever is good enough to play for us, but then we also need to treat them fairly - not take them to court, sack them, sue them, break their legs or whatever else has been suggested by some. 

You are aware that not all Catholics are tarriers?

Still waiting for your explanation of this 'signing policy' you mentioned. Would you like to enlighten us all?

As I have stated (many times in this thread) the individuals character, as well as ability counts above all. MOH has neither the ability or character to play for Rangers.

21 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Ridiculous trolling post , MOH has played his last game for Rangers . He comes across as being thick as pigshit and his actions prove it , up there with the most stupid ,disrespectful acts EVER. Regardless of his lunacy he'll not kick a ball for Gerrard and that's because while he has speed and some skill he has no brain , on or off the park as yet again he has run up a blind alley.

Just now, LochendBilly said:

Off you fucking pop, you fenian loving prick.

No really mate, just trying to be balanced regarding one of our players. It sounds like we already judged and executed him for his action just coz who he is. 

6 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

When in fuc*ing hole stop digging.

39 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Cunt.

How stupid does he or his agent think we are :lol:

Not buying that for a second. If you turned up and saw it was the celtic end, you would think, "ah shit, i need to boost, if somecunt snapchats me here im a goner"

Two explanations. MOH is thick as shit and thought he was get away unnoticed. The other is that he shows complete contempt for our fans and club. Either way he should be out the door.

No really mate, just trying to be balanced regarding one of our players. It sounds like we already judged and executed him for his action just coz who he is. 

You have to be at the wind up? Not sure of your motives but I don't believe for a second you actually genuinely believe this stuff you are hitting out with. 

1 hour ago, James Rolle said:

Yes, and the SFA do have tickets for fans in cup finals that are not designated ti either club. Think before you write

Could you see ex Rangers captain Amorouso accepting a free ticket to watch the scum..??..piss off..

42 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

r4XPkQt.gif

8 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Aye, a rancid celtic loving useless taig cunt...

Whats the problem with that ?

43 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

LMAO, are you Sadiq Khan or some shit?

Get the cunt to fuck!

9 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You are aware that not all Catholics are tarriers?

Still waiting for your explanation of this 'signing policy' you mentioned. Would you like to enlighten us all?

As I have stated (many times in this thread) the individuals character, as well as ability counts above all. MOH has neither the ability or character to play for Rangers.

Yes I am, tarrier being a RC from NI or Scotland. There are some that are clearly Rangers haters and we should stay well clear of. 

To say MOH has no ability is absurd. However I agree if he’s not got the character he can gtf. SG will soon find out. 

Archived