MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

No really mate, just trying to be balanced regarding one of our players. It sounds like we already judged and executed him for his action just coz who he is. 

James, if it turns out to be his uncle next to him do you still think it was an innocent mistake? 

Second, if he turned up and found it was a celtic section why didn’t he leave?

Third, it has nothing to do with him being Catholic.

Fourth, I think you are trolling sadly.

10 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

No really mate, just trying to be balanced regarding one of our players. It sounds like we already judged and executed him for his action just coz who he is. 

I see you attended the same trolling school as michael himself! Our ladys of hole-fingery?

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Yes I am, tarrier being a RC from NI or Scotland. There are some that are clearly Rangers haters and we should stay well clear of. 

To say MOH has no ability is absurd. However I agree if he’s not got the character he can gtf. SG will soon find out. 

Not just RC's, you get the kafflicks who aren't Roman aswell.

They can be classed as tarriers too.

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

Yes I am, tarrier being a RC from NI or Scotland. There are some that are clearly Rangers haters and we should stay well clear of. 

To say MOH has no ability is absurd. However I agree if he’s not got the character he can gtf. SG will soon find out. 

Come on James, stop ignoring the 'signing policy' question.

Maybe its because you know you've made an utter omnishambles of your posts in this thread.:UK:

Just now, BlueThunder said:

James, if it turns out to be his uncle next to him do you still think it was an innocent mistake? 

Second, if he turned up and found it was a celtic section why didn’t he leave?

Third, I think you are trolling sadly.

As I said we don’t know - perhaps we will find out more. 

He could have left after discovering his seat was surrounded by taigs, however he’s probably not thought through the consequences. 

I’m not trolling, but wish I hadn’t bothered, sadly! 

30 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Boy was naive, his agent even more so. 

Words should be said and move on. 

MOH has undoubted talent yet hasn’t really been given a chance with us. I think if he performs to the best of his ability how could do well under Stevie G. 

We can’t go back to the signing policy of the now distant past, we have moved on and grown up as a club. Unfortunately some of our fans just can’t accept that. 

Are you watching some other MOH? 

I could not give a monkeys about MOH's personal and private life. Every employee of our Club has a responsibility to act as an ambassador for their employer. Sitting amongst the fans of your greatest rivals (let alone at a CF) is both disrespectful and unprofessional. MOH either knows this or is arrogant / stupid. This isn't the first time his behaviour and judgement have been brought into question. 

He needs to leave, the sooner the better. 

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Maybe its because you know you've made an utter omnishambles of your posts in this thread.:UK:

Guess what type of people, in my experience, talk about the 'signing policy' a lot?

Just now, James Rolle said:

As I said we don’t know - perhaps we will find out more. 

He could have left after discovering his seat was surrounded by taigs, however he’s probably not thought through the consequences. 

I’m not trolling, but wish I hadn’t bothered, sadly! 

You're not trolling you're one of them it's as simple as that

In the photo he's literally sitting in amongst them

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Guess what type of people, in my experience, talk about the 'signing policy' a lot?

I'm just trying to see what he comes up with. Its pretty obvious but his continued silence speaks volumes.

I think we both have an idea of the 'type' he is!

Plastic Whistle fan for sure.:lol:

53 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

MOH has undoubted talent yet hasn’t really been given a chance with us. I think if he performs to the best of his ability how could do well under Stevie G. 

We can’t go back to the signing policy of the now distant past, we have moved on and grown up as a club. Unfortunately some of our fans just can’t accept that. 

the weirdest post ever on here seems like an outing.

54 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Credit for not going down the sevco route.

Not an exciting outing bit a different one.

There are people actually defending him saying he should be allowed to go and see the team he supports. No he shouldn't be allowed to do that it's a clear fucking conflict of interests you degenerate bell ends.

8 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I didn’t mean to ignore your question , just a few fires to put out since I caused this shimmy! So policy was the wrong word, but you know what I mean. I don’t apologize for wanting the best talent at us regardless of their persuasion or family’s persuasion. I’m really not saying anything different to what others have said and not been roasted for. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

There are people actually defending him saying he should be allowed to go and see the team he supports. No he shouldn't be allowed to do that it's a clear fucking conflict of interests you degenerate bell ends.

I think its only one who is saying that, but I don't think he's one of us.

I didn’t mean to ignore your question , just a few fires to put out since I caused this shimmy! So policy was the wrong word, but you know what I mean. I don’t apologize for wanting the best talent at us regardless of their persuasion or family’s persuasion. I’m really not saying anything different to what others have said and not been roasted for. 

What do you mean James?

You do know that throughout history we've had Catholics signed and played for us?

Obfuscation at its best. You've replied to my posts numerous times and ignored it. What do you think this 'signing policy' or however you want to put it was?

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

No one is talking about that. We're talking about a Glasgow Rangers player who went to watch celtic in the celtic end at a cup final. Hold yourself to a higher standard.  

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I agree with you. He should support the team he plays for 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Not just on here mate, I've seen a few things on Twitter this morning as well. Can't get my head around it. 

Not been on Twitter, other than to see Sean Goss thanking Rangers for his time here. He seems to get what is required, even when things haven't really worked as either party hoped.

Archived