MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, James Rolle said:

I agree it’s not acceptable, but we don’t know the full story -was it supposed to have been a neutral section, that just happened to be filled with their fans? We can chastise all we like, but we don’t know.  Probably just at a silly boy, no more than that. Like I said, words should be had and then move on. 

Well if was suppose to be neutral and filled with scum fans you would just leave then wouldn’t you?

no excuses can be made for him 

20 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

In what world does that not look like Whittaker :lol:

Fuck's wrong with you people

They must be thinking before the hair transplant as that's 100% him.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: a neutral section 

Have you ever been to a game in Scotland? 

James is a walloper, but he is correct.  Each club receives 2 comps in a 'neutral' area, but it's not to say it won't be given to anyone of their persuasion.

Stomachs churning the thought of that O'Halloran bastard ripping the push out of our club,,, why did we bring him back from loan,,, unless someone pays cash for him pick him for youth squad every week as a sub,, and never play him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, make the bastard sick

4 minutes ago, Hoss said:

James is a walloper, but he is correct.  Each club receives 2 comps in a 'neutral' area, but it's not to say it won't be given to anyone of their persuasion.

That is the bit at the dug outs though - that picture clearly isn’t that - he’s in the celtic end with his uncle that’s why he’s full of shite 

Just now, K.A.I said:

That is the bit at the dug outs though - that picture clearly isn’t that - he’s in the celtic end with his uncle that’s why he’s full of shite 

It's not always.  For the semi my Comps were in the West Stand.

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

It's not always.  For the semi my Comps were in the West Stand.

You can get comps for any section though there’s no way there would be mixed fans in the West for an old firm game as a policy 

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Looking closely... No idea what it says, but I’m pretty sure the first two letters are OT. :unsure:

15CCB027-7A52-47CF-ADA9-B737822B27C4.png

Somebody got a hold of a CFC hat on Twitter. It looked like it. For the life of me I can’t find it again.

The cunt is finished at the club,he has crossed a line and there is no way back. Why would a Rangers player even think it was safe to walk through those cunts never mind sit amongst them. Whittaker isn’t our player so I couldn’t give a a toss what he does but I wouldn’t be too chuffed if I was a hivs fan. In this day and age Rangers are certain to sign catholic players but rabid republican tarriers are not a good idea and it is not asking a lot for some cunt at Ibrox to vet these fuckers. 

Archived