MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, teddybears1872 said:

How celtic is the guy tho. Is he a celtic fan brought up around it all, Or just a guy who said he likes them.All players are different. But if both Rangers and celtic put in a bid,Who would he join..

McGinns 100% tim from Clydebank. All of his mates are dirty wee tarriers who go to Hibs games aswell.

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Did someone abuse the board? 

Didn’t see it all but Dingwall was taking MOH side early on when I seen it he was saying it wasn’t him but I think he changed his mind. 

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

They are more worried on FF about someone vandalising the wall of the Louden than a player from Rangers going to scum games.

It's not like them to put self interest before the club...

57 minutes ago, Smile said:

They are more worried on FF about someone vandalising the wall of the Louden than a player from Rangers going to scum games.

Nothing like getting your priorities in order.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

They are more worried on FF about someone vandalising the wall of the Louden that a player from Rangers going to scum games.

:lol:

Well, well there you are then .... FF forever at the coal face prioritising the important issues of the day.

In saying that though .... that poor innocent wall was just minding it's own business  .... thinking it was in with the bricks as well ... then  WHAMO .... some dirty random rabid scum twat staggers along and in the style they are accustomed to physically abuses it .... it's an outrage mate.

The MOH incident fades into insignificance by comparison .... my sincere wish is that this innocent Protestant wall manages to get the help it requires to be able to recover it's dignity and stand up and be strong again after this traumatic event.

I hope Club 1872 are pushing for the arrest and conviction of the smelly wee turd who brutally disfigured this well loved (wouldnae say a bad word about anybody ) popular wall .... maybe they could ask for monetary donations from their membears to ease the suffering it has caused the owners  ..... :p:

One thing is certain though .... The Louden Wall will be around longer than MOH .... that we can at least be thankful for. 

:UK:

Archived