MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pcbear said:

Footballers do some stupid things but the decision by him to go and sit among them is the daddy, off the scale mental.

The thing that I find similarly incredible is that the celtic support accepted a guy who is a Rangers player sitting with them.

This kind of proves that he isn't really one of us. They all know it, but our club doesn't seem to have caught on yet.

48 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

The thing that I find similarly incredible is that the celtic support accepted a guy who is a Rangers player sitting with them.

This kind of proves that he isn't really one of us. They all know it, but our club doesn't seem to have caught on yet.

Rangers are riddled  with   tarriers  , the club is full of them, they  just can't get enough of us

He strikes me as a quiet boy. I don’t know whether he has been mismanaged or he has had a moment of madness and thought it was a good idea. But it is not good enough and it can’t be accepted

He strikes me as a slimey little shitebag fenian

1 hour ago, derekweir29 said:

Pretty tame if you ask me.

Should have read "He would have been dug out in front of everybody and would have had his baws booted. There would have been an entire first team squad of players, leaders, that would have took turns at snapping him in the first training session of preseason."

Archived