MOH in with the beggars yesterday

27 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s tricky though. While I agree, that’s clearly what he wants. It’s tempting to send him to rot in the reserves and hopefully damage his career as much as possible.

Why ruin the reserves. Tell him to come and train in a corner by himself. If he turns up late sack him on the spot with no pay off.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His next time as a sub warming up in front of our fans will be lively.  

As he well fkn knows !!

Just wait on the bears going tonto & the victim card will be out with Anwas Anwar I’m sure well prepared to represent him. 

Dirty bastard. 

Is this legit? As in it’s not some shit stirring mhank who’s posted this claiming it was yesterday but it was actually two years ago, before he joined us?

I don’t really have a problem with the priest photo. Fuck, we all know he’s a catholic and if he’s a practising one then what the fuck else do folk think he does? If we’ve got a problem with catholics practising their religion then we shouldn’t sign catholics anymore.

However, if this photo was taken yesterday then that’s a whole different league. I wouldn’t release him. I’d keep him here and destroy his career by not playing him and keeping him away from the team so the wee fenian cunt can’t go blabbing what we’re up to to all and sundry. He has no respect for our club or us so he deserves no respect from us.

2 minutes ago, gersandy said:

This is unbelievable to me. What’s happened to us? One of our own players in the celtic end for a cup final!

yup...our standards have certainly  freefalled,we now employ several deadwoods...will be interesting to see if SG will pay of their contracts and start with a clean sheet..MOH will certainly  never play again,as is with a few others,hope our budget is enough to pay these charlatans  off

3 minutes ago, ArranRfc said:

He'll never play for us again anyway he's fucking hopeless but his lack of respect is a disgrace. Leave him to rot don't even pick him for the reserves so he gets no football atall.

The point is he's not hopeless. In our wee backwater of the game he can be a genuine matchwinner, he has the talent, It's just so simple to see however that when he pulls on our jersey he has no intention of doing more than the bare minimum to earn his wage and It's debatable how often he's even done that. For a professional footballer he is a prime example of unprofessional attitude and I hate him for it. I wish he would get run down or fall in front of a train.

We can’t sack him for that, what we can do though is tell him he’ll never play for us again in the next two years and he will be training with the youths during that time aswell.  He can waste away and ruin his career as far as I’m concerned.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

In the past it would have been.....changed days.

It definitely should be a sackable offence, but we’re talking general employment law. There’s no way you could call it gross misconduct to “attend a football match while on holiday”, which he would argue was all he was doing.

Just now, GOAT said:

We can’t sack him for that, what we can do though is tell him he’ll never play for us again in the next two years and he will be training with the youths during that time aswell.  He can waste away and ruin his career as far as I’m concerned.

This

all day long, let him rot in the reserves for the next 2 seasons

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

And when tactics are being discussed ask him to leave the room.

18 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Can anyone more clued up than me maybe start a petition to get him out club and given straight to our SLO? 

Not supporting that cunt again at Ibrox regardless if he's wearing the jersey. Taking the complete piss out of us and the lack of respect is sickening. 

Haha you actually think that sleekit weasel bastard will do anything?

Archived