MOH in with the beggars yesterday

I dont care what any cunt says miller should never have been brought back after signing for the scum and this wee cunt MOH should never had a sniff at signing for us.

These bastards hate everything about us but we show them respect. I do not know why.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Sorry but when you open with that its just nonsense 

He is a woeful footballer who not once has done us a turn since he signed.

He is a Catholic celtic supporter whos' family are rabbis beasts, he hates our club and our fans. He has leaked countless team tactics to them and is laughing in our faces

Miller is a Hibernian supporter who does a turn for whoever pays him, he isn't a rabbis tarrier mess.

Comparing this to re signing Miller is retarded 

Miller fucking signed for them and scored against us. I'm not willing to overlook that as easily as you and alot of other people are. Of course Miller is a far better player, but that's not the point I'm making.

Happily both of them will be gone in a few weeks.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sorry but when you open with that its just nonsense 

He is a woeful footballer who not once has done us a turn since he signed.

He is a Catholic celtic supporter whos' family are rabbid beasts, he hates our club and our fans. He has leaked countless team tactics to them and is laughing in our faces. Openly celebrates with their fans while picking up our money

Miller is a Hibernian supporter who does a turn for whoever pays him, he isn't a rabbis tarrier mess.

Comparing this to re signing Miller is retarded 

On a similar note that could have applied to Neil McCann when we signed him but look at the difference. McCann is a class act and has earned the right to be adopted as one of us.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Miller fucking signed for them and scored against us. I'm not willing to overlook that as easily as you and alot of other people are. Of course Miller is a far better player, but that's not the point I'm making.

Happily both of them will be gone in a few weeks.

And he fucking signed for us and scored more goals against them winning more cups and league's for us than he did for them.

Walter Smith brought him back and regardless it was a masterstroke because his signing made a huge contribution to winning the league' we did.

I said he shouldn't of came back but he did and it was nothing like this situation which is a million times worse.

Any cunt can see that ffs

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

On a similar note that could have applied to Neil McCann when we signed him but look at the difference. McCann is a class act and has earned the right to be adopted as one of us.

Exactly. The fact MOH leaked news and harmed us while going to their games whilst our player makes this a totally different situation to that and the Miller one.

It's night and day.

15 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Could it be that he knows he is not in SG plans anyway and has played his last game for us? 

Sure you're right, but it takes a special kind of arsehole to do this - if it really is him.

Someone with fuck-off money, enough to buy back some dignity and make him train on his own until the last minute of his contract.

Rangers and dignity, what a thought...

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

No idea how longs left on his contract but don’t pay him off. Let him rot with zero game time for any squad. 

Fucking awful footballer 

So pay him a wage while allowing him to remain inside the club. Smashing idea that. 

Get him so far to fuck 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

And he fucking signed for us and scored more goals against them winning more cups and league's for us than he did for them.

Walter Smith brought him back and regardless it was a masterstroke because his signing made a huge contribution to winning the league' we did.

I said he shouldn't of came back but he did and it was nothing like this situation which is a million times worse.

Any cunt can see that ffs

Like I asked you earlier though, as highly unlikely as it is, what if Gerrard manages to O'Halloran working for us and he goes on to win titles and trophies with us? Would you forgive him?

The more I think about it, there’s no way we should pay him off or even “come to an agreement”. This club needs to regrow a set of balls, and that should include showing what happens to cunts who treat us like this. We need to ruin him.

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

id put him on the bench in reserves and bring him on in injury time every match for the rest of his contract. 

While I agree with the sentiment, that would be a waste of a space on the bench. Would far rather we had a youth player.....someone who avctualy wants to play for us, and has our best interests at heart, than this arsehole. :tu:

Has to be away? Surely he's been told of a bid being made/accepted. 

Imagine if one of our players had done this under Sir Walter. He'd be a dead man walking. Hope to fuck on June 1st when SG officially starts, his first order of business is to boot this fenian mess right down our glorious marble stairs and out the fucking door.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Like I asked you earlier though, as highly unlikely as it is, what if Gerrard manages to O'Halloran working for us and he goes on to win titles and trophies with us? Would you forgive him?

It's not unlikely  it's impossible because MOH is a woeful footballer who has no interest in playing for us. You can make up any wee scenario you like but the facts are he is garbage and a fenian mess so he will never be succssful here. I'm not going to entertain the made up story about Gerrard turning him into someone who doesn't hate us and love them. A wee reminder to you...that can't be coached out of you it's part of your DNA. Rabbid taigs hate us and will do anything to harm us like MOH 

End of 

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I think this kind of thing does demonstrate the fact we're now seen as a soft touch. The fear factor has gone. This would never have happened in the past. 

And completely lost our identity,a guy like Neil McCann fitted in with our traditions because he knew if he didn't he wouldn't have had a career at Ibrox.

Anything goes now.

Archived