MOH in with the beggars yesterday

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

The more I think about it, there’s no way we should pay him off or even “come to an agreement”. This club needs to regrow a set of balls, and that should include showing what happens to cunts who treat us like this. We need to ruin him.

I agree destroy him and let it be a warning to any anybody else who wants to act like that

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

It's not unlikely  it's impossible because MOH is a woeful footballer who has no interest in playing for us. You can make up any wee scenario you like but the facts are he is garbage and a fenian mess so he will never be succssful here. I'm not going to entertain the made up story about Gerrard turning him into someone who doesn't hate us and love them. A wee reminder to you...that can't be coached out of you it's part of your DNA. Rabbid taigs hate us and will do anything to harm us like MOH 

End of 

So it would be a different story if MOH was a good player? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So it would be a different story if MOH was a good player? 

No because he was actively supporting them while under contract, leaking team news and is a celtic fan. Can you not read or something? 

He could be Messi but the above mean he is booted out arse first because he is a fenian cunt 

we should keep him but alienate him from the other players, he should train on his own, eat on his own etc, and make sure he knows why and knows that thats how the remainder of his career at Rangers is going to be, miserable.

Wee rat bastard, hope his career is over after this 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Just an example of how we as a club have let our standards slip for far too long.

If we had a celtic fan on the books under Souness, Smith or McLeish do you think they would dare do something like that?

No chance . It's the saddest thing

If the scum were not winning things and we were . He would be getting strung up for being with us .

Our club may just about to change some bad habits but I just wouldn't count on it

People are forgetting he already knows he won’t play for us again, so that’s not a punishment. He couldn’t give a fuck. Back to Pedro’s ways and have him in at 5.30am for minimum required time then back in the evening for the same. Training on his own not with the youths. His dads the youth manager across the road so he’d only undermine the youths. If watching your rivals isn’t a sackable offence then we’re fucked. Surely if you break the club rules they can fire you regardless of employment law. 

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

What an absolute tarrier scumbag.

It would be a real shame if somehow this photo made it's way onto Mr Gerrard's twitter wouldn't it?..... Shame I don't have twitter....  If only someone did..... 

Lol mate if it went to twitter we will probably see Fod replying to grow up again. 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's not unlikely  it's impossible because MOH is a woeful footballer who has no interest in playing for us. You can make up any wee scenario you like but the facts are he is garbage and a fenian mess so he will never be succssful here. I'm not going to entertain the made up story about Gerrard turning him into someone who doesn't hate us and love them. A wee reminder to you...that can't be coached out of you it's part of your DNA. Rabbid taigs hate us and will do anything to harm us like MOH 

End of 

GF I agree with you but it's a distinct possibility that SG could find a future for him .

As sickening as it may seem , as improbable as it seems at this moment

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I think this kind of thing does demonstrate the fact we're now seen as a soft touch. The fear factor has gone. This would never have happened in the past. 

I thought shipping nine goals in a week to them was bad enough, and a sign of a majority of players not caring. This is just an extra spiteful 'fuck you' to fans, even the ones he might not want to target.

Thankfully there's any number of people at the club to call him out for it, make him apologise for the lack of respect...

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Where's all the wankers now that was saying at Parkhead a couple of weeks ago "aw he was just walking that way towards Brendan" and other mind-numbing shite.

The guys a dirty, fenian wrong'in who never wanted to play for us in the first place. Tear the cunts contract up.

I said that about him at Parkhead a couple of weeks ago as that's how it was, hence Dodoo being next to him and other staff members appearing in the background.

This though is fucking ludicrous. 

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

How can you be so rabid and still sign for us, regardless

Money mate that's all the wee cunt cares about take a wage for doing fuck all 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

GF I agree with you but it's a distinct possibility that SG could find a future for him .

As sickening as it may seem , as improbable as it seems at this moment

I don't.

He is a terrible footballer with no talent whatsoever. If Gerrard is to be a succss here then surely he sees that picture and hears about the leaks he is giving out to tarrier.

In no possible scenario does MOH have a future playing with us 

Archived