MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So what if O'Halloran goes on to win titles and trophies with us in the future? Would you be happy to have him as a part of our club despite him openly supporting the tarriers and sitting in with their fans yesterday? 

I don't care what anyone says. As soon as Miller signed for them he should've never been considered for a return to us. Add this to the fact he goes whining like a wee bitch to Keith Jackson whenever he's not getting his own way in the dressing room and is correctly regarded as a disruptive influence. 

You would never catch any of celtic's players even talking about us in a positive light, never mind sitting in with our fans. Their players treat us with contempt which plays a big part in them turning us over constantly. We need to get back having a similar attitude like we had in our most successful sides.

I would rather bring in a better player to replace him but football is a funny game and he may hit the ground running and become a top player under SG. Doubtful but possible.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I don't.

He is a terrible footballer with no talent whatsoever. If Gerrard is to be a succss here then surely he sees that picture and hears about the leaks he is giving out to tarrier.

In no possible scenario does MOH have a future playing with us 

You would think so but .............................................

Just now, gers31 said:

Money mate that's all the wee cunt cares about take a wage for doing fuck all 

might get a few years to laugh at us with his da but he's abandoned everything he claims to support for a few years decent wage:lol: brass neck

Even for money I don't understand why the fuck you do that, ever

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I would rather bring in a better player to replace him but football is a funny game and he may hit the ground running and become a top player under SG. Doubtful but possible.

Regardless of his ability he should be kicked out the door today. No cunt who openly supports them or has ever played for them should be a part of our club.

Shows how naive Warburton was in signing him in the first place, he obviously didn’t get was this city is about.

I hope someone puts Gerrard in the picture right away about the realities of how it works up here, in case he’s arriving under the misapprehension it’s just another football rivalry like Liverpool - Everton.

This is also different from signing someone less rabid who doesn't have direct current ties to the club

MOH is approaching his prime and has zero ambition or ability

If we signed someone with both then I wouldn't give a fuck if he supported celtic, the same way they don't care about signing ''Rangers fans''

The chance of finding one though.. that's a different thing

Actually he may feel he is doing no wrong.

Much like say a St Mirren player who is a massive Rangers fan going to watch us in a final. I wouldn't have a problem with that. Why would anyone? 

MOH's problem is he has done nothing for us and his attitude stinks. He has proven with others he isn't such a shit player, but he just doesn't do it for us. Is the taig in him too much that it prevents him, but whatever, he is stealing a wage. 

I don't want him anywhere near us any longer. His association with us damages us. No rotting in the reserves, just grudgingly negotiate a deal to get him to fuck ASAP.

7 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Shows how naive Warburton was in signing him in the first place, he obviously didn’t get was this city is about.

I hope someone puts Gerrard in the picture right away about the realities of how it works up here, in case he’s arriving under the misapprehension it’s just another football rivalry like Liverpool - Everton.

I think Sandy Jardine was the only one left at the club post administration who cared about our traditions and educating any players coming in about how you represent the club.

Sadly with Sandy gone I don't think there is anyone who could or would want to put Warburton right over how careful you need to be about the types of players you sign for Rangers.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

His Dad is a youth coach at celtic. 

Going to have to believe you on that one. You did say Craigy bhoy Thompson was having his last season and getting the cup final ???

I did send you text and asked you few times to confirm, but chose to ignore me .

Surprised I got a reply this time . But you are in the know right enough:huh:

People saying Miller is worse :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this cunt is literally taking £8k a week off us and actively trying to help us lose games whilst cheering on our rivals winning a competition they knocked us out of!!! Wisen up ffs

Fuck releasing him or selling him whilst paying towards his wages, have him in every day at the earliest time possible and with the kids. Have him cleaning the boots the lot. Absolutely humiliate him.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Going to have to believe you on that one. You did say Craigy bhoy Thompson was having his last season and getting the cup final ???

I did send you text and asked you few times to confirm, but chose to ignore me .

Tbf I'd be ignoring it if I had some madman repeatedly texting me about the referee of an upcoming tarriers match

I think most would

2 minutes ago, KeepBelieving1872 said:

I can’t see an away top? Just there usual home too that look the same every year

The big thing for me, NOT ONE OTHER PHOTO OF HIM AT THE GAME seems suspicious 

73A44776-220C-4E5A-BCB2-65FD65074B8C.jpeg

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I was told he was but there you go. I’ve never claimed in any way to ITK, just pass on bits and pieces that I happen to come across 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I was told he was but there you go. I’ve never claimed in any way to ITK, just pass on bits and pieces that I happen to come across 

well it would be easy enough to reply to a message ffs

Archived