Wallace And Miller's Suspensions.

ronniescu

Nothing more has been said since confirmation they were suspended and that investigation would take place.

I don't really know what else is left to investigate at this point. 

I expect the findings will come out around the time Miller's contract runs out. 

I don't expect either will play for us ever again. 

14 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

It’s academic, whatever happens.

Neither is good enough to improve the team, so it’s a goodbye from me.

and its goodbye from him, don't want any of the Two Cronies near the team going forward, perhaps harsh on Wallace but we need better

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

Maybe the outcome is on hold and SG wants to talk to them. Whatever WE think of them, they are the two most senior players at the club, Captain and VC no less, so I wouldn't be surprised if SG has asked for a meeting. 

I would be surprised if he does.

Playing wise they are done. Personal wise, they are damaged goods and Miller's contract is up. A matter for Robertson. 

SG is here to concentrate on getting a winnng team on the park, not to waste time baggage handling.

23 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Miller - Hibs.

Wallace - Hearts.

Thats how I think it'll pan out. Probs no fee involved for Wallace in return for his silence on the matter. 

Miller will probably go squealing to the press though. 

Nowt new on that score. Hopefully MOH can join him at hivs and they can bum each other all the way to the daily rabid.

32 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

and its goodbye from him, don't want any of the Two Cronies near the team going forward, perhaps harsh on Wallace but we need better

I think so.

Wallace hasn't hit the heights for some time, and as you say, I think we need a better standard to get where we need to be.